This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TildenHunter View Post
    It’s football….there are injuries. LSU was without its starting to RB. It happens. Also a young team. 2-6 in conference good enough for last in SEC when preseason top 6 I think???
    You can pump all the sunshine you want but the season was an unmitigated disaster.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We are on our 3rd qb for the season[emoji1787]. We are 2-6 in the conference and are horrible! Says a lot for Kelly and the lsewww squad. No sunshine pumping here but it seems kitten tears are flowing

Comment

Originally posted by TildenHunter View Post
      You can’t really believe that, can you? This season was a disaster for A&M. It was a nice win and all but they were the worst team in the SEC, tied with Vandy!

Absolutely. That win keeps the team together. *** whooping and the transfer portal would have been popping off.

Gig ‘em!!!

Comment

The butt hurt on this thread gives me so much joy.

Comment

Horrible season but just beat the # 5 team in the nation. We deserve to rush the field. Horns down, not sure what that is about! Let us enjoy one good game and a win.

Comment

Originally posted by Chad C View Post
            I pulled him off the trigger. He’s on 150 plus and pig duty. I hope to have my lil girl on the board, soon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Good deal and good luck to him! Working on my little girl to get on board but with golf and cheerleading she doesn’t seem to have time for the ranch. Hopefully after Christmas she will make a trip.

Comment

Originally posted by CoolHandLuke View Post
              We are on our 3rd qb for the season[emoji1787]. We are 2-6 in the conference and are horrible! Says a lot for Kelly and the lsewww squad. No sunshine pumping here but it seems kitten tears are flowing

Not really. Weigman was the one that everyone wanted. Max Johnson wasn’t going to be a building block and the other guy sucked. No tears here. I was hoping for a 8-4 season. We over-performed and won the SEC West in a rebuilding year….from 39 scholarship players in January to SEC West Champs. Guess it does say a lot about Kelly.

Comment

Originally posted by Chase This! View Post
                The butt hurt on this thread gives me so much joy.
                The happiness over a 5-7 season is quite humorous as well…

Comment

I shouldn’t admit how much I enjoy seeing Stoops get rocked.

Comment

Good deal and good luck to him! Working on my little girl to get on board but with golf and cheerleading she doesn’t seem to have time for the ranch. Hopefully after Christmas she will make a trip.

That has been our issue. Just finished up softball. No better time than now to get in the woods.

Comment

KU and K St in a good one!

Comment

Disappointed and embarrassed?
                        Yes

Crying?
                        No. SEC West Champions amigo.

Well played game by a&m

Comment

Every **** time KU gets close, KSU responds.

Comment

Ou and Tech in a no defense game!

Comment

Tech vs ZeroU
                              Wonder what the avg yards per play is? 15-20 range

Comment

Caleb Williams will win the Heisman

Comment

Working...
                                X