X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sika View Post
    Are we out of diesel yet?
    Originally posted by SaltwaterSlick View Post
    It kind'a seems this thread has not aged too well...
    Originally posted by curtintex View Post
    The sky is falling threads seldom do.
    Originally posted by Benno View Post
    What difference does the price of diesel matter? Pretty sure I read on here we were running out of DEF six months ago.
    I filled up this morning in SA for $4.21/gal with no line. Lol
    Probably should move this thread to the PACE forum where it will fit right in.

Comment

Any stations open today? If this country ran out or had to ration diesel fuel….. I would bunker up quick! Just sayin. Happy Thanksgiving

Comment

Its funny how when Obama was in office we had $160.00-$170.00 barrel of oil and we had $3.50-4.00 diesel. Now we have $80.00 oil with $5.00 diesel.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Bald Guy View Post

Sad that diesel at 4.21 has become "ok". We have enough oil in this country for it to be a buck.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

It’s easy to lower the price of fuels. All you have to do is destroy demand.

FJB

Comment

Originally posted by Sika View Post
              Are we out of diesel yet?
              Saw a red bag on a diesel pump a couple hours ago. We are out!

Comment

Originally posted by Old Bald Guy View Post

That’s funny that you found it over here. Did’nt know you ventured anywhere else.

Btw- there is some pretty cool DIY and classified stuff also. You should check it out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by rolylane6 View Post
                  Sad that diesel at 4.21 has become "ok". We have enough oil in this country for it to be a buck.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk
                  It ain’t ok at all but a far cry from “out in 25 days”.

Comment

Originally posted by manwitaplan View Post
                    That’s funny that you found it over here. Did’nt know you ventured anywhere else.

Btw- there is some pretty cool DIY and classified stuff also. You should check it out.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                    Fer sure. I’ve bought 4 guns off here this year. Picked up some farm equipment also. How about you?
                    Last edited by Old Bald Guy; 11-24-2022, 12:33 PM.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Rubi513 View Post
                        I am not an economist, but wouldn’t lower prices suggest there isn’t a shortage?
                        Not much of a reader either, your quote left on the second sentence.

Comment

We are still sitting at about 25 days of diesel right now. What most people have not been told is our supply is like a huge bucket. This bucket is being drained, but it is also being filled at the same time. If the bucket stopped being filled then we as a country would be out of diesel in 25 days. If you fill the bucket quicker than you drain it, you increase the supply available.

VERY few times in history have we ever been this low. That doesn’t mean we will be out of diesel at the end of the time period, but it does mean that our buffer is VERY low. Should we have a couple of refineries shut down, or more supply chain problems then we could see outages, just like are happening in the New England area right now.

Comment

91, I think most know this, just trying to play a fun gotcha game on Thanksgiving. Maybe their family has annoyed them and they have retreated to the TV room lol

There is no way anyone is so dense as to think we just stopped producing diesel.

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
                              91, I think most know this, just trying to play a fun gotcha game on Thanksgiving. Maybe their family has annoyed them and they have retreated to the TV room lol

There is no way anyone is so dense as to think we just stopped producing diesel.

……. I dunno! There’s some pretty dense ones out there!!

I’m feeling pretty dense right now too, just cause I went back to the desert table…. twice.

Comment

Originally posted by Benno View Post
                                Not much of a reader either, your quote left on the second sentence.
                                I wasn’t asking about your second sentence.
                                It was a simple question…
                                I apologize if I hurt your little feelings.

Comment

Working...
                                X