Announcement

Collapse

TBH Maintenance

Ongoing TBH Website maintenance this evening. Your TBH visit may not be optimal during this service window.
See more
See less

Sd card veiwer

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sd card veiwer

I got a wild game sd card reader
    It will read the cards but now veiw the pics in my iPhone

What do you guys use my labtop is in storage

I've tried multiple sd card readers for my phone, none of them worked. Tried using apps to get them to read and still nothing. I finally coughed up the dough for the stealth cam handheld viewer.

Sent from my SM-G996U using Tapatalk

Comment

My stealth cam works perfect

Comment

Campark works great. It also has a USB. I can use it on android, Apple, laptop, and my Blu-ray and review the cards on the TV.

Comment

Macbook Pro

Comment

iPad

Comment

Originally posted by Drycreek3189 View Post
              iPad
              X2

Comment

Originally posted by austinmike View Post
                I got a wild game sd card reader
                It will read the cards but now veiw the pics in my iPhone

What do you guys use my labtop is in storage
                I have a card reader that I got off of Amazon and it works like a champ. I use the lightning connection on my iPhone and can view micro SD or SD cards.

Comment

Originally posted by tvc184 View Post
                  I have a card reader that I got off of Amazon and it works like a champ. I use the lightning connection on my iPhone and can view micro SD or SD cards.
                  X2. I leave it in the side by side and works better than anything else.

Comment

Lightning to SD Card Reader for iPhone,USB Camera Adapter 3 in 1 USB Female OTG Adapter Compatible SD/TF Card, Memory Card Reader Portable USB 3.0 Adapter,Sd Card Adapter https://a.co/d/9epBgsf

It was similar to this one.

Like a lot of reviews, I thought it was junk. It wouldn’t recognize the device or so I thought.

I read the not so well written directions (probably originally translated to English from Chinese as interpreted by a Vietnamese living in Singapore).

The problem was that I was waiting on a popup prompt to tell me what to do.

There was no prompt. It appeared to be a non-functioning device. Then I read a couple of reviews……

It shows up immediately each time but there is no popup prompt. It shows up or loads into the default Apple Files app.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

I actually found all kinds of stuff in Files that I thought that I had lost.

Comment

Got this one for my iPad Air. Works good so far.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I use a Boneview reader, with my IPhone, works pretty good, most the time.

Comment

Working...
                          X