This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pin Oak DXT View Post
    Does the nightmare season continue at Auburn on Saturday night? Probably. We cant get out of our own way.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Surely they won't lose to a team without a coach?

Comment

Originally posted by lovemylegacy View Post
      Dont think Kelly will allow the “trap game” mentality. LSU will be ready. Go get the boot!!!

Geaux Tigers!!!!
      I sincerely hope you are right. I'll tell you what I know for sure from being married to Razorback Nation for 20 years, that Boot is their National Title...[emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Sent from my motorola edge 5G UW (2021) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
        Lol.

Dude is obsessed with BoB.

I don't really talk much smack any more.

It's a much kinder, gentle BoB.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
        “Buffalo Bills of baseball” …
        New BoB sucks at predictions.

Comment

Originally posted by Smell the Glove View Post
          They can’t over-work him. He’s not a huge guy and he already gets hit behind the line of scrimmage a lot. He got worked a bunch last year and ended up with a hurt shoulder. Had another shoulder issue this year against bama while pass blocking. I think they are trying to do what’s best for him long term. He’s been good to that program.
          I think he's average more carries/gm this year than last?

Comment

Originally posted by eradicator View Post

Which one you talkin about?lol

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
              Which one you talkin about?lol

aggies

Comment

Feel like that team is playing more together with Cadillac as their interim than they were for Harsin.

Comment

Hell Cadillac might have gotten more out of them than Harsin ever did.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                    Hell Cadillac might have gotten more out of them than Harsin ever did.
                    Don't disagree, however he will be gone shortly.....maybe not gone, but he ain't gonna be the coach

Comment

I think he's average more carries/gm this year than last?
                      Looks like you are right. I’m wrong and I will shut up now.

Comment

Sic 'Em!

Add me to the list of fans who want to see their team play a complete game. So far, Baylor's only complete game was against Tech.

They played just good enough against OU, but it wasn't pretty. Sqwirl Williams finally had a break out game, though, which was nice to see. Would have had 200 yards and 3 touchdowns had he not sat down at 2 minutes remaining so the team could kneel out the game. Very heady and unselfish play.

Finally back in Waco with KSt coming in. I'm actually feeling decent about this one.

Comment

Originally posted by Smell the Glove View Post
                          They can’t over-work him. He’s not a huge guy and he already gets hit behind the line of scrimmage a lot. He got worked a bunch last year and ended up with a hurt shoulder. Had another shoulder issue this year against bama while pass blocking. I think they are trying to do what’s best for him long term. He’s been good to that program.
                          Are you talking about Bijan? He is 6’1” 220 lbs. size isn’t the problem.

Comment

Originally posted by El General View Post
                            Are you talking about Bijan? He is 6’1” 220 lbs. size isn’t the problem.
                            Yep, he's a big back in todays game for sure.

Comment

Originally posted by DaBears View Post
                              Sic 'Em!

Add me to the list of fans who want to see their team play a complete game. So far, Baylor's only complete game was against Tech.

They played just good enough against OU, but it wasn't pretty. Sqwirl Williams finally had a break out game, though, which was nice to see. Would have had 200 yards and 3 touchdowns had he not sat down at 2 minutes remaining so the team could kneel out the game. Very heady and unselfish play.

Finally back in Waco with KSt coming in. I'm actually feeling decent about this one.
                              I'm not looking forward to these next two weeks with Texas and Baylor playing good football. Gonna be a fun finish to conference play with so many teams still in the mix.

Comment

And then there was 4.....most likely 3 after this weekend

Ready for the 12 team playoffs system....gonna be fun

Comment

Working...
                                X