Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by ElfEyes View Post
        I think that's scent thief. This one smells like vanilla

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk
        Nose jammer smells like fresh baked sugar cookies to me

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Be careful with the under arm deodorant, it broke me out bad, was very red and burning for days, but did smell good

God Bless
          Bish

Comment

Originally posted by FLASH_OUTDOORS View Post
            I can say I bought a product online from pressured deer pros that is a scent spray. I felt scammed when I got it. Smells like vanilla and hazelnut mixed with water. They call it acorn scent. I have hunted first and 3rd weekend on public this far and haven’t been winded once. I think it’s designed to spray on yourself and overwhelm there sense of smell. The idea is that they smell it instead of you. It’s more of a curiosity scent instead of a “OMG IMMA DIE” scent.

I understand that that’s the point with most cover sprays but they all don’t tend to last the entire hunt. I still smell like this stuff after walking 1/2 mile both wasps and jacking up and down the tree. And depending on the season, most other cover scents could potentially spook deer.

I had 3 does sneak up on me down wind opening weekend. Got so close that I didn’t hear them. I was only 12’ up in a pine. I turned to check behind me and , BOOM, spotted. That sold it to me. I mean…..3 mature does, together, 15yards down wind of me, on public, SOLD!

I am 100% positive I could recreate this with pure vanilla extract and a couple essential oils out of my wife’s smelly good drawer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
            I just don't buy that "smell that instead of you" stuff.
            I was watching some documentary on trash sites. They showed a bear that had is head in an old dead animal, the wind changed to the photographers back and just seconds later the bear jerked his head up, looked at them, and ran off. If a bear can smell humans a hundred yards off when it's got it's head in a soured dead carcass, ain't no tonic water gonna help.

Comment

Originally posted by Lynn21 View Post
              Just mix vanilla extract with water and put it in a spray bottle.
              They will never try it because its to easy and cheap......and works

Comment

Well you know, with ozonics around, who needs vanilla, right? Scam.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                  They will never try it because its to easy and cheap......and works
                  What ratio do you mix it?

Comment

1/3 vanilla 2/3 water. You still gotta play the wind though.

Comment

Originally posted by Lynn21 View Post
                      Well you know, with ozonics around, who needs vanilla, right? Scam.

Shoot I use it all. Ozonics, wash all my clothes in scent free stuff, spray down before I head to the stand, spray down again when I get to the stand & a little squirt of doe pee every now & then. [emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Black-N-Red View Post
                        Shoot I use it all. Ozonics, wash all my clothes in scent free stuff, spray down before I head to the stand, spray down again when I get to the stand & a little squirt of doe pee every now & then. [emoji23]

You need to get you some of dat foam in a shaving cream can so you can take your hat off and smear it all over your head once your on stand. Then you'd for sure be odorless

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Comment

Used with success.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                            I tried it years ago when it first came out. I watched a group of does cross through a group of oak trees where I had sprayed it. They immediately blew and high tailed it out of there. That was the one and only time I tried it.
                            My experience as well. Hunters in the northern states and eastern states seem to do well with it, but my experience with deer in Texas - nope.

Comment

Originally posted by Pistol View Post
                              My experience as well. Hunters in the northern states and eastern states seem to do well with it, but my experience with deer in Texas - nope.
                              I Make my own and use it every sit in central Tx and East Tx the two to four days a year I hunt there and never had an issue

Comment

Originally posted by flywise View Post
                                I Make my own and use it every sit in central Tx and East Tx the two to four days a year I hunt there and never had an issue

Recipe??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X