2023 f250

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

2023 f250

Internet says order banks open 10-17-22, but my local sales guy says the king ranch versions will be in phase 2, but that is all the info i could get bc he didn’t know anything else
    Anyone know any details about how the ordering process goes? I wanna get my order in so i can get a new one by the summer🙃🤦*♂️

Originally posted by Lafuria View Post
    Internet says order banks open 10-17-22, but my local sales guy says the king ranch versions will be in phase 2, but that is all the info i could get bc he didn’t know anything else
    Anyone know any details about how the ordering process goes? I wanna get my order in so i can get a new one by the summer🙃🤦*♂️
    I know some trims won’t be available until mid-late Q2. I haven’t seen anything regarding which trims. Either way if you aren’t already in line the likelihood of you seeing your build by summer is unlikely. Most dealers have had their allotment spoken for by now even though the order banks haven’t opened.

Comment

Spoke to my local salesman on Thursday, and he told me October 27th, but he didn’t differentiate between KR, Lariat, etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Yeah today he said he thinks its the 27th

Comment

I was told late Oct too. Pretty aggravated with the entire process to be honest. Seeing quite a bit of inventory for Dodge and Chevys but still dealing with this on our Fords. I want to order a new 2023 as well. Hopefully can get a dealership to get it done soon.

Comment

Are they still $90+

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.Brown View Post
              Are they still $90+
              For sure if loaded up.

Comment

I doubt they’re worth a dam if they are anything like the 22s

Comment

Those interest rates next year will surprise some folks when their order arrives.

Comment

Same thing here looking to order a 23’ Platinum and all local guys don’t have the answers. I’m 60 miles North of Dallas if yawl know anyone in this area. Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Originally posted by Capt.Brown View Post
                      Are they still $90+
                      Probably worse.. my sales guy pulled my 2019 sticker was 78,310 i was playing with the 2022 build on fords site same ish truck now 90
                      Hate to see what the 2023 is gonna be

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan81 View Post
                        Those interest rates next year will surprise some folks when their order arrives.

This right here. Going to be a lot of people thinking again when they see the note rate.

Comment

Originally posted by Throwin Darts View Post
                          This right here. Going to be a lot of people thinking again when they see the note rate.
                          you would think the sales of vehicles, and ATV/UTVs would slow down.

Comment

Originally posted by rut-ro View Post
                            you would think the sales of vehicles, and ATV/UTVs would slow down.
                            I think powersports and boats are...

Comment

My friend in Sherman said be able to order on the 28th, told me to make sure I was there on that day.

God Bless
                              Bish

Comment

Working...
                              X