Bear creek arsenal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bear creek arsenal

Just a quick review. took a chance on one they had on sale after several bad reviews and several good ones. Ended up with a complete 7.62x39 upper for $233.00 delivered to my door.
    Only complaint I have is some loose screws. 5 minute fix
    No FTF,no stuck cases, been great. Just smacked a hog with it at about 100 yards dropped like a rock.
    Attached Files

I just picked up a 300-blackout upper for 240.00 and that thing shoots way above its price tag. Glad you got a good one!
    Last edited by arrowsmack324; 10-15-2022, 05:07 AM.

Comment

I have a 7.62 upper by them (looks the same as yours) and it's been awesome. I've always read hit or miss things about BCA, and so far mines a hit. I have a 350L upper in the box to blout together as well. We will see how it is.

Comment

I'm thinking there issues may be with completed guns not uppers

Comment

I recently bought a complete lower and complete upper because it was like 350 dollars cheaper to do it this way then a complete gun and it is great

Comment

Originally posted by shwacker1911 View Post
            I'm thinking there issues may be with completed guns not uppers
            I wondered about that. I have 3 BCA uppers but have always paired them with a PSA blem upper or one on sale. I have zero complaints about any of them. I did have to replace a broken extractor in my 7.62x39 which is a common issue. The 7.62x39 shoots Barnaul steel case at 1.25” groups.

Comment

I have a 450bm from them and it shoots great, really like it.

Comment

I have a complete 7.62x39 from them but haven’t had time to try it yet. Hopefully I got a good one also. Still keep looking at their buffer less .22LR upper or complete rifle.

Comment

I’ve got. 6.5 Grendel upper from them that shoots as good as I can shoot! Great performance for the value

Won’t group SST worth a flip…. But we tried 14….14…..one four from all manufacturers from budget- $1500 uppers and only 1 shot them well… a Diamondback of all things

Started weighing powder loads from them and it appears that hornady let a 5yo use a sand shovel to measure powder charges that day.

Black
                  Fusion
                  … wolf

Keep in a poker chip at 100

Comment

We got a few from them that are all good. Buddy filed a warranty claim on a grendel that wouldn't hold a group. They sent him a new barrel and its 1 moa out to 300 yards.
                    The others shoot as good as we need as they basically get used on hogs. Several different calibers. For the money I think they're great.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by tazhunter0 View Post
                      I have a complete 7.62x39 from them but haven’t had time to try it yet. Hopefully I got a good one also. Still keep looking at their buffer less .22LR upper or complete rifle.
                      I was looking at the 22mag upper they had

Comment

I'm glad they worked out for all of you.

Comment

Originally posted by shwacker1911 View Post
                          I was looking at the 22mag upper they had
                          Looked at it also.

Comment

No issues with mine. I actually prefer the side charging handle, as I'm more used to it from shotguns.

Comment

I just bought a 18" heavy bbl for my LR-308
                              Haven't installed it yet but for 115$ u can't beat it

Comment

Working...
                              X