Lease Cost N of Brownwood???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by TKRanch View Post
    Well, it is probably worth more to you than possibly others since it borders your land IMO. I guess knowing that it borders you now I would ask how much is it worth to NOT have someone else hunting it might be the better question?
    Agreed…I would pay the extra $2 per acre for the peace of mind that someone else isn’t gonna lease it, put 4-5 guns on it, and have everyone limit out

Comment

Seems like something could be negotiated for the disputed difference to come out of the purchase price if/when yall buy it.

Comment

Being as you own the adjacent property that would be a no brainer to me.

Comment

I wouldn`t get in a pi$$ing contest over 2 bucks an acre if you liked the place. Just try to lock in that price for as many years as you can. Plenty of people will get in line to pay that price if you walk. Not a good time to be negotiating on price anyway. Should have done that earlier.

Comment

Originally posted by LeanMachine View Post
            Seems like something could be negotiated for the disputed difference to come out of the purchase price if/when yall buy it.
            We have already discussed a prorated "refund" if we buy it based on when we close.

Originally posted by tpack View Post
            I wouldn`t get in a pi$$ing contest over 2 bucks an acre if you liked the place. Just try to lock in that price for as many years as you can. Plenty of people will get in line to pay that price if you walk. Not a good time to be negotiating on price anyway. Should have done that earlier.
            Agree. It wouldn't do any good to lock in a price as this is a 1 year deal, max 2. Our neighbor is selling his place no matter what, it has always been a short term investment property for him. The only question is will we be able to buy it or not. We will either hunt it next year as the owners or have new neighbors...

Comment

Originally posted by cehorn View Post
              Our neighbor is selling his place no matter what, it has always been a short term investment property for him. The only question is will we be able to buy it or not. We will either hunt it next year as the owners or have new neighbors...
              Hopefully you're hunting it as the owners

Comment

Originally posted by TxDispatcher View Post
                Hopefully you're hunting it as the owners
                You and me both!!

Comment

Working...
                X