Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Missing Girl Wise Co - Athena Strand 7 yrs old.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just rough on soooo many levels! God bless this child.

Comment

Originally posted by bowhuntntxn View Post
      Allegedy these new sexual assault charges are from an incident with another person in 2013. That person came forward and no one believed her at the time. But now things are different, and there is no statute of limitations for those offenses.

Regardless of whom this deviant attacked and when, there will be a day of reckoning.
      I shouldn’t have speculated. That’s on me.

Comment

Yea, the Sheriff confirmed they're from a separate case. I only know of one, so now I'm curious.

Comment

All this just makes me sick. I cannot imagine hurting a child. Hope he has much pain the next few years while waiting on an appeal.

Comment

As a father, it scares me to know what im capable of.

Comment

no death penalty for this POS. let the convicts deal with him. 10x the pain he ever dealt out. effing SOAB

Comment

Originally posted by Hagen View Post
                As a father, it scares me to know what im capable of.
                ***?

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
                  ***?
                  I think he means it scares him, the realization that he , as a father, could and would violently harm another person who brought harm to his family/kids

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                    I think he means it scares him, the realization that he , as a father, could and would violently harm another person who brought harm to his family/kids
                    PYBUCK ain’t so smart. Lol

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                      This

Comment

Originally posted by Martin View Post
                        I like the way you think.
                        Make sure this is done in public where the whole world can see.

Comment

Originally posted by txheartshot View Post
                          .... It didn’t help that a FedEx truck had just delivered a package. Makes me sick.
                          Well that really sucks for ALL the other fedex drivers that people will be looking at them sideways because of this

Comment

Originally posted by DirtyDave View Post
                            Well that really sucks for ALL the other fedex drivers that people will be looking at them sideways because of this

Welcome to today’s society. It happens every time something bad happens within a profession. Guilty until proven innocent.

Sierracharlie out....

Comment

Working...
                            X