Hercules and Mule Pro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hercules and Mule Pro

Looking at the all seasons Hercules feeder. I like everything about it. But I am not sure if it will fit on there without an extension. I am worried it will hit the bumper. It doesn’t seem it will be high enough though to where I could not put down the tailgate. So I’m asking if anyone has any photos of one on a mule pro, or if anyone has any comments on it as far as fitment go.

I also would prefer if it could be “ hard wired in “ eventually or ran off a 12v feeder battery instead of the cig lighter. Maybe say to a toggle switch.

I would think a google search would turn up photos on a mule but most of the ones I found are on trucks.

They make a Z bracket that lifts and extends the feeder. As far as hard wiring, it's not hard, just run your wires to the battery and a switch of your choice and make sure you have a fuse in between.

Comment

I have this Lamco on my Mule and it sits where you can still open the bed.

The Lamco UTV 100 lb. Road Feeder is designed to fit perfectly on your Ranger, Mule or other utility terrain vehicles. The road feeder fits into the receiver of your UTV and gives you the most ground clearance while still being able to lower your tailgate. Worried about those rough ranch roads? We build this feeder usi

Comment

Interested in similar pics to see where the feeders sit on mule pro. I had an old foreverlast that I sold due to the tailgate interference and have not replaced

I installed the accessory fuse block and added switches for winch, front light, back light, cab lights, and front and rear feeder. If I remember correctly I ran an insulated pair down the frame rail to the rear.

Comment

Well I got one so I hope to get it on there tomorrow

Comment

I have a Hercules tailgate feeder. Had to get an extension for it.

Comment

Originally posted by Boss Buck View Post
              I have a Hercules tailgate feeder. Had to get an extension for it.
              It would make contact with bed so you had to have it or you got it so you could use the tailgate ?

Comment

it wouldn't fit without it. I got it from texas products i believe.

Comment

[ATTACH]1023554[/ATTACH]

Comment

it allows me to open the tailgate as well.

Comment

Thank you for the reply !

Comment

Well I picked up a “z” bar from all season. Had to really hammer it in the hitch receiver.

Happy how it turned out. Took it for a spin today. Worked great.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                        X