Bino Harnesses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bino Harnesses

What bino harnesses are you guys using? Was looking at some of the ones that the binos go into the pouch with the rangefinder pouch attached.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have the badlands and really like it. There are several threads discussing it

Comment

Had an AGC and liked it a lot. Gonna look at a T and K next though...mostly because of the story of the business and his approach to marketing lol..:look him up on facebook, Tyler Kath is the owner of T&K.

Comment

I have the kuiu bino harness and like it a lot. Pockets on the sides for releases or whatever else. I strap my rangefinder to the shoulder strap. Comes with a water resistant outershell that folds up nicely into the bottom of the bino pocket.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by jaspermac View Post
          I have the badlands and really like it. There are several threads discussing it
          Badlands for me, too. The magnetic closing and forward opening pouch were what sold me.

Comment

Hill People Gear Recon Kit Bag with their bino pouch.
            There is room inside for my cell phone, GPS, and other items. You can also carry a handgun inside.
            The front has PALS webbing for the bino pouch and a range finder pouch.
            Last edited by backwoods; 10-12-2020, 06:59 PM.

Comment

To me, most of the harness/covers are WAY TOO BULKY for my taste when bow hunting. I like simplicity. I bought a cover from Schnees for the binos and then use a simple bino strap. Not near as bulky as the others and simple. It covers the binos and it easy to use period!

Not sure they even have this style anymore.

If needed, I can take a pic, but simplicity on your chest is way better than something bulging out to inhibit your draw or shot. Just my opinion!

Comment

I’ve got the AGC and like it a lot.

Comment

I have the Under Armour one but there isn't a pocket.that holds them. It's great for tree stand or ground blind hunting.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Kuiu here but I like the looks of that Hill People Gear kit

Comment

Love my kuiu

Comment

Fight Hunt Fish

Comment

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uINU8N_rpYk"]Gear Review; Kuiu Pro Bino Harness - YouTube[/ame]

Comment

I have the Kuiu and I like it a lot. I’ve had a few different ones and I much before a flap that opens away from my body vs the ones that open towards.

Comment

Rick Young Outdoors. Just google it. I’ve tried many of the kinds mentioned, and the Rick Young just suits me WAY better, and it ain’t 100’s of dollars. Good Huntin, and God Bless, Rusty

Comment

Working...
                              X