OT. Any saltwater info

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OT. Any saltwater info

Just curious if the fishing around San Luis Pass down to Surfside is back to normal after the storm? My boy and I are going down next Thur. through Sun. and we have been trying to hook up down there. Any info would be appreciated...Thanks

The area around the pass didn't get much impact at all from the storm, the fishing was very good before it came in and should be about the same. The winds have laid and the surf clarity won't be too far behind.

There is a tournament running it Titlum Tatlum bayou next weekend just behind the pass, could be a bunch of people fishing the area.

Good luck

Comment

There used to be this really cool website made up of alot of the same folks here on TBH. It was called Texasrodbenders.com but I think they must have shut the doors on it. Its been down almost all week.

Comment

Check out the website above. It has recent images of surfside, which looks pretty calm and still somewhat clear. There is also a fishing report link you can check out. Good Luck. Can't wait to see the pics. I sure wish I could get to the coast soon.

Comment

Originally posted by Jaspro View Post
          There used to be this really cool website made up of alot of the same folks here on TBH. It was called Texasrodbenders.com but I think they must have shut the doors on it. Its been down almost all week.
          It was that massive Hurricane Eduardo that crashed it !
          The main page is back up, but the forums are still farked...

Comment

Thanks for the input guys....Rick

Comment

Working...
            X