X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This guy

Comment

Ducks?!
      who's stupid enough to get up at 3:00 A.M. drive 2 hours, hike through the woods and swamps in the rain, wind and freezing cold with gear and decoys on their backs, then set up a decoy spread sit in a cold damp spot and blow a Kazoo,,, all for some stinky birds?
      No thanks!!!
      Last edited by ATI; 08-20-2014, 06:40 AM.

Comment

I'm not as mad at 'em as I used to be. I used to go every weekend, but haven't been in 2 years since I moved back to San Antonio.

Comment

I'm personally responsible for making sure they don't get overpopulated.

Comment

Nowadays all the duck dynasty people are polluting my public land so I have a request. Before anyone buys anything from you ask them some duck dynasty trivia, if they answer anything right bar them from your products for life! You would be a big help to me and the other public landers if you could do that!

Comment

My family and I have been doing what you are wanting to do for years now and we make some really good Duck calls! But can't tell you who we are on here! Good luck!

Comment

I'd be interested

Comment

Originally posted by ATI View Post
                  Ducks?!
                  who's stupid enough to get up at 3:00 A.M. drive 2 hours, hike through the woods and swamps in the rain, wind and freezing cold with gear and decoys on their backs, then set up a decoy spread sit in a cold damp spot and blow a Kazoo,,, all for some stinky birds?
                  No thanks!!!
                  Heck yeah! Early teal is almost here! You are getting me all worked up......oh, I guess I am.

Comment

Ducks?!
                    No thanks!!!
                    Get you a good working dog and that perspective will change

Comment

Yeah buddy, duck hunter here!

Comment

Yep love to hunt them quackers

Comment

Duck hunters are jerks, they always pepper me with their shotguns when I'm trying to crappie fish near by or just hanging out on the water...

Comment

I've been once or twice...

Comment

Been a few times. Plan on going a lot more this year though!

Comment

Duck hunters are jerks, they always pepper me with their shotguns when I'm trying to crappie fish near by or just hanging out on the water...

I don't see why you call us jerks. You pull up and see a decoy spread, you know there are duck hunters there. Besides if your close enough to get peppered then you are messing up their hunt and apparently the hunters were there first.

Comment

Working...
                                X