Living in the twilight zone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Living in the twilight zone

My uncle died and all the family is getting together so we have been talking

Some live in California and some New York, Dallas , Houston Denver

As we were catching up and not one has heard of the hunter Biden scandal or anything ” they actually are asking where asking where I hear such crazy nonsense “ they know FB & Twitter are censoring post

I am totally confused, that they think I am crazy when talking about, Ukrainian,Chinese, Iraq biden illegal business or the HB computers being found with him with crack pipe , hookers ,

I guess I will be the family crack pot what earth am I living on ?

Originally posted by pilar View Post

As we were catching up and not one has heard of the hunter Biden scandal or anything ” they actually are asking where asking where I hear such crazy nonsense “ they know FB & Twitter are censoring post

I am totally confused, that they think I am crazy when talking about, Ukrainian,Chinese, Iraq biden illegal business or the HB computers being found with him with crack pipe , hookers ,

You’re not living in the twilight zone, they are.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

This week will be the tell... I think the information released over the next several days will be so ****ing that even cnn and mslsd have to cover it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

POTUS called out the media today calling them criminals.....patience....timing is everything

MSM is about to be quiet for a few days

Comment

Welcome to the new world where information is controlled in order to CONTROL. A world were only select information will be allowed. The goal is to control how people think, what they believe and how they act... It's very effective as you can see.. It's time for another 1776!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
            Welcome to the new world where information is controlled in order to CONTROL. A world were only select information will be allowed. The goal is to control how people think, what they believe and how they act... It's very effective as you can see.. It's time for another 1776!!!!
            already happening/happened....public confirmation is coming soon.

Comment

I was thinking the bob hope joke https://youtu.be/4a6YdNmK77k
              Was funny till people started talking
              It’s just ludicrous that the media propaganda machine is controlling the narrative,

Comment

I was thinking the bob hope joke https://youtu.be/4a6YdNmK77k
                Was funny till people started talking
                It’s just ludicrous that the media propaganda machine is controlling the narrative,
                Yep but it's not only the media, it's much worse.. Children are our future and they are being brainwashed by liberal school teachers and college professors.. Texas State University is now hiring BETO to teach politics.. True story, look it up.. At the moment the liberals and the CABAL are in full control.. Winning..
                Trump is doing what he can but he is on an island surrounded by the enemy.. He cannot do it alone.. It's time for another 1776!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ghostgoblin22 View Post
                  already happening/happened....public confirmation is coming soon.
                  I love your enthusiasm but Ive been waiting to see a crook in cuffs for 3 years... I'm tired...

Comment

Yep but it's not only the media, it's much worse.. Children are our future and they are being brainwashed by liberal school teachers and college professors.. Texas State University is now hiring BETO to teach politics.. True story, look it up.. At the moment the liberals and the CABAL are in full control.. Winning..
                    Trump is doing what he can but he is on an island surrounded by the enemy.. He cannot do it alone.. It's time for another 1776!!!
                    Who are you going to shoot first, and why?

Comment

Originally posted by SabineHunter View Post
                      Who are you going to shoot first, and why?
                      Oh I would never tell that but it's most definitley a target rich environment..
                      How about you?

Comment

I love your enthusiasm but Ive been waiting to see a crook in cuffs for 3 years... I'm tired...
                        what if i told you that these people are already dead/arrested?

and were just watching the movie playout

''you're watching a scripted movie''
                        Q

Don't have concrete proof of course but theirs evidence that suggests (pics/articles<---since deleted) they were detailed by federal agents and see with ankle monitors on...all of them
                        obama
                        clintons
                        bidens
                        mccain(dead)
                        and Trials already began and done

and were just watching the build up to it

these indviduals are very powerful backed by very very powerful people...only makes sense to eliminate the threat (military wise) and ''SHOW'' the public how truly evil they are

some made deals but had to destroy themselves publicly by doing so....

this has been talked about by alot of anons....though NOT fully scripted because the WAR is real but i believe the patriots are in control and were at the finish line....

Comment

No

Comment

Originally posted by ghostgoblin22 View Post
                            though NOT fully scripted because the WAR is real but i believe the patriots are in control and were at the finish line....
                            Man I keep following everything you post regarding the Q stuff, and its just keeps seeming like this "finish line" keeps getting pushed further and further out.

Comment

It’s coming sooner than you think

Have faith

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                              X