And The Plot Thickens!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And The Plot Thickens!!!

Structure CMS™ provides enterprise level power for users with entry level skills. Our best of breed CMS has a simple, highly intuitive suite of tools that gives you complete command of your web properties.

the Clintons aint got **** on the Bidens; these are crimminal enterprise families at their best.

the Mafia and MS13 could take lessons from these jack wagons.

Comment

Yawn......nothing has been done yet, maybe someday, I hope.

Comment

Originally posted by SabineHunter View Post
        [Laptops] Will be their downfall..

HB laptop
        weiner laptop
        clinton laptop
        ect...

Comment

Originally posted by ghostgoblin22 View Post
          [Laptops] Will be their downfall..

HB laptop
          weiner laptop
          clinton laptop
          ect...

so I saw something the other day where Mike Pompeo has Hillary Clintons
          30,000 plus deleted E-Mails, but I haven't seen anything on the news (FOX)

whats up with this?

Comment

Originally posted by stickerpatch59 View Post
            so I saw something the other day where Mike Pompeo has Hillary Clintons
            30,000 plus deleted E-Mails, but I haven't seen anything on the news (FOX)

whats up with this?

saw this yesterday

maybe?? we shall see..the HunterBiden laptop scandal seems more ****ing though from investigators...,hopefully that will get the dominos truly falling

Comment

Probably not.. The Elites are above the law.. All of them it seems.. They will never be held accountable.. Very infuriating..

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
                Probably not.. The Elites are above the law.. All of them it seems.. They will never be held accountable.. Very infuriating..

It’s coming , don’t worry

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I'm not getting my hopes up anyone is held accountable.. actually more likely that Hunter becomes ambassador to China

Comment

Originally posted by gumbl3 View Post
                    I'm not getting my hopes up anyone is held accountable.. actually more likely that Hunter becomes ambassador to China
                    I lost hope a long time ago, but, Trump will be almost unrestrained next term.
                    He has done a lot but not sure he has the balls to take on the top dawgs of the swamp.

Comment

Yes, it is.

Comment

Nothing will happen to them, the right and left are in bed together. Trump is all alone and cannot fight them all, but he will give it a dang good try. They are all talking heads, both sides of the isle. Sad what money has done to the USA.

Comment

yawn

Comment

Yes, it is.
                            You guys need to buckle up, wait for it, get comfy and all that other BS

You were probably pinned again LOL

Comment

So there is child **** on the hard drive, I saw Alex Jones mentioned it the other day but Rudy eluded to it on Levin last night. He said there were things so ugly he can’t talk about it on television and said business deals aside, the FBI woulda been required by law to investigate these things. This morning I’ve heard more of it on WCBM out of Baltimore the drive time show for DC.

This could give validity to the whole Qanon theory

Comment

Working...
                              X