Fencing Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fencing Question

Where do y’all get your fencing from? I’m redoing part of my place and I’m needing over 7k’ of wire net and TSC can’t be the cheapest place.

Also, why is 330’ the length on a roll?

Comment

I buy mine at TSC but I’ve never put up that much fence.

Comment

Originally posted by Homer75 View Post
        Also, why is 330’ the length on a roll?
        Probably for the metric folks. 330 feet is about 100 meters

Comment

I get my stuff from Burly fence. Good folks, and fair prices.

Comment

TSC will be close to the cheapest. You can stretch 660 by tying two together, but stretch post every 320' or so is better I think. Gebos, Atwoods,.....

Comment

find a Statite dealer. I buy 660ft rolls of 42" then run barb wire on top.

Comment

best place I have found around is one of the bigger feed stores that sell fencing. Not sure what all is down there around you but I would check the feed stores and I would also call some of the bigger steel yards as they should sell it too.

Comment

Originally posted by Homer75 View Post
                  Where do y’all get your fencing from? I’m redoing part of my place and I’m needing over 7k’ of wire net and TSC can’t be the cheapest place.
                  Atwoods and one of the hardware stores up here is the cheapest but I do not buy fence or posts from TSC or Gebo's. Their 'sale prices' are everyone else's regular prices.

Comment

McCoy's

Comment

Tell them you are buying 7000' and see if they will give you a discount. I know my son get a discount, but he has a fencing business and buys that much in a week....

Comment

Originally posted by Rustythebeagle View Post
                        McCoy's
                        Wow, loved those stores but they all went out around here. Where are any now?

Comment

Originally posted by tdwinklr View Post
                          Wow, loved those stores but they all went out around here. Where are any now?
                          We have one in Paris

Comment

Browns feed store in lampasas . Also has good prices on gates.

Comment

TSC would be the last place I would go. Should'nt be too hard to find find a local farm and ranch store around Katy or Rosenberg. Needville Feed should have everything you need. If not, I know Damon Farm & Ranch will have it.

Comment

Working...
                              X