No announcement yet.

Bino Harnesses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry, quit reading before you said “with pouch”.

Comment

FHF is what I use and like the most. Have tried Kuiu, AGC, and several others. FHF is what I came back to and don't see myself switching anytime soon.

All the ones I tried I liked but most had one or two things that just annoyed me as where the FHF seemed right for my preferences. For anyone wondering if they get in the way when bowhunting, everything I've killed with my bow the last several years has been with the bino harness on.

Comment

Another vote for the Kuiu. Love mine!

Comment

I just got a Kuiu and a Black Ovis range wrap. I love the combo. The Range wrap was was only about $8 . Excellent deal! I wanted super fast range finder deployment!

Comment

I’ve tried a couple but I always go back to my Rick Young straps and then attach my rangefinder with a quick disconnect near my collar bone. It is by far the quickest to use for the binocs and the rangefinder. It also is the least bulk.

Comment

Originally posted by diamond10x View Post
              FHF is what I use and like the most. Have tried Kuiu, AGC, and several others. FHF is what I came back to and don't see myself switching anytime soon.

All the ones I tried I liked but most had one or two things that just annoyed me as where the FHF seemed right for my preferences. For anyone wondering if they get in the way when bowhunting, everything I've killed with my bow the last several years has been with the bino harness on.
              Same here. I've had my FHF for close to 8 years now. It's gone to Africa and back with me and haven't had any issues with shooting while it's on.

Comment

Another vote for Rick Young outdoors. Extremely comfortable!!

Comment

I have had two AGC and really like them. They are very comfortable and securely hold your Binos and rangefinder.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I used the crooked horn straps for my Binos for years. But when getting ready for my elk hunt this past year I decided to go for a bino harness.

I first ordered the Badlands Dmag. It was a little large for my frame, but it is a quality product for sure. I really like the magnetic closure, and the straps are comfortable. It just didn't fit me well. At the same time my buddy had just bought an Alaskan Guide creations harness. I don't remember the model, but it fit me real well. So I bought one.

I really like it during my hunt. It has a flat top with 2 elastic straps that held my galaxy 10s really well. 10x32 binos go in and out easily & quietly. It also has a small front compartment for my range finder. On the sides are 2 small mesh compartments that held my wind checker & some extra batteries. On my chest side is a zip compartment that held my liscense and tags.

My wife went for the kuiu version, and while it is well made, and fit well, i didn't like the way it opens and closes.

To each their own. I have the Dmag for sale in the classifieds.......

Sent from my SM-G970U using Tapatalk

Comment

The AGC that I have is the Hybrid.
                      Gen L Upgrades: Jaret developed the first bino pack 50 years ago while guiding in Alaska.  While we strongly believe that if it’s not broke, don’t fix it, we also believe that through continuing innovation we can improve our designs to better suit the needs of our customers.  Upgrades include the addition of 3 molle st

Comment

Outdoor Vision

Fully enclosed, opens away, has magnetic closure, and comes with rain cover. Also one of the few slim ones like Kuiu

Comment

S4 Gear Lockdown

This one doesn't have the cool factor of some of the newer harnesses, but it still works well.

I have tried the Vortex Guide model that is made by Alaskan Guide Creations. For me...it to big and bulky and sticks out too far. I also tried the Badlands. Also too big and gets in the way.

I have a Hill People Gear Recon Kit Bag chest rig. It is great for conceal carry, but when you add the binos pouch it is way out there in front of you.

The S4 Gear is simple, functional and doesn't get in the way when treestand hunting or saddle hunting. For treestand and saddle hunting I use a pair of Viper 8x32 to cut down on size. Elk hunting I have used Razor HD 10x42 and 10x50. This harness adjusts to fit different size binos.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Comment

Marsupial Gear. Magnetic one flap closure that folds forward for one hand operation. Most importantly made in the U.S.

Getting sick of paying stupid prices for hunting gear that is made in China.

Comment

AGC here and I love it.
                              Binos, windicator, headlamp, knife sharpener, range finder, license/tags, release, and face paint all fit without being too bulky and in the way.

Comment

Originally posted by piercebronkite View Post
                                Marsupial Gear. Magnetic one flap closure that folds forward for one hand operation. Most importantly made in the U.S.

Getting sick of paying stupid prices for hunting gear that is made in China.
                                ^^^^^^^^

Marsupial for me! I've tried AGC and Sitka's, and it was much better than either of those. I think I'm going to buy a new just to get their full enclosed version. they also make them modular to where you can additional pouches.

Comment

Working...
                                X