Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

word

Comment

My goodness, if I was getting taxed like that then I think I'd have to move. Thats ridiculous.

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post

The argument that he isn't just handing over his cash to the government, when he knows they are the problem is a silly argument.
        But this was your earlier post

"He has flat out said he would pay more in taxes to fix problems. He's been pretty consistent on that."

Which is it?

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Comment

Bet he won't be moving in close to the Windsor park creek area......

Comment

What is scary is I almost bought a house that backs up to that about 7 years ago. Quiet neighborhood- trendy- young people flocking to the area. I would have used it for rental until about now and sold. I would have taken a beating on this one

Comment

Rogan may have had to be a vocal Leftie because of where he lived and the entertainment industry were he works, but he does two things that I do, bowhunting and Brazillian Jiu-Jitsu / MMA fighting.

Hopefully, once he gets to Texas, he will come to the dark side and no longer have to parrot liberal BS to earn his paychecks.

If given the opportunity, I'd roll Jiu-Jitsu, spar MMA, bowhunt, and party with Joe Rogan in a heartbeat.

Comment

Originally posted by ACCURACYINC View Post
                It's easy to "be fine" with paying more taxes when it's based on an annual income of few million a year.
                Wait...what? Isn't that basically the Democrats argument?

Comment

I can tell many on here dont listen to him too much. He is a lefty, admittedly, but more center. He states he is fiscally conservative and socially liberal, but as a whole more liberal. He thinks it's silly to keep pumping money into an incompetent California government who is way left.

Now....I just hope he and his followers dont move here and vote like they did in California. Remember why yall came here, dont screw it up.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

I don't know what he really is....but they just announced he will be speaking at the RNC convention.

Comment

Working...
                    X