Cabela's Thanksgiving Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cabela's Thanksgiving Sale

Any one else been looking around Cabela's website lately? They are advertising a few items that will be on sale starting tomorrow. The one that caught my eye is a FoxPro Spitfire for $119 down from $199. I am chomping at the bit. Might even stay up til midnight to see if the sale starts then!

Will be going to buda tomorrow night! Don't know why, but I'm going to go. Prob for one of ground blinds.

Comment

What time do ya'll think you would need to be in line for the first 600 ?

Comment

Originally posted by Lonewolf View Post
        What time do ya'll think you would need to be in line for the first 600 ?
        NOW !!!lol

Comment

Looks like a typical bait and switch on the Foxpro...

Now it's 139

Comment

Originally posted by Atfulldraw View Post
            Looks like a typical bait and switch on the Foxpro...

Now it's 139
            WTH!?! I was browsing there sale items and noticed the Foxpro call for $119 and kept scrolling down to see what else was on sale. I decided i really didnt need anything but after making a couple screen switches i went back and noticed the call was now $139. It was only a couple minutes later. Thats BS!!

Ray

Comment

They probably sold thousands in the first 5 minute and realized they goofed up. Lol.

Comment

Yep saw the same thing and also saw the GoPro Hero 3 Black for 279 is now sold out

Comment

I was at the Gonzales store on Saturday and Tuesday and they are gearing up over there. I picked up a flyer they were handing out and there are a lot of free giveaways but I'd bet there are only a few on hand of each. It says the first 600 but you never know?

I will say this though, we went to BPS in Denham Springs and their selection on camo and clearance deals was far better.

Comment

I'd rather have explosive diarrhea than deal with crowds and shopping.

Comment

The way I read the ad on the foxpro it was 119.00 at the 5 hour door buster sale from 5:00a.m. -10:00 a.m. On black Friday.

Comment

That fox pro has the cheaper remote with it too. The $49 spotting scope was a decent deal

Comment

Originally posted by GTRH8R View Post
                          I'd rather have explosive diarrhea than deal with crowds and shopping.
                          Perfectly stated!

Comment

Just bought one on line for $119 at cabelas with free shipping.
                            Screw them crowds and lines.
                            Last edited by Rickk; 11-28-2013, 01:14 PM.

Comment

[QUOTE=txbowhunter4life;7926182]Just bought one on line for $119 at cabelas with free shipping.

I just got one on order.

Comment

Working...
                              X