Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

so long larry king

Larry King, Iconic TV And Radio Interviewer, Dies At 87

Married 8 times to 7 women...............

Comment

I think Landrover made a comment on the Hank Aaron thread of how we are witnessing a change of generations of the 80 to 100 year range. I do know, since I now live in a small rural area we are seeing this age bracket going home also.

Comment

I had a feeling we would be hearing this when he was hospitalized last week.

Comment

I saw this earlier. I had no idea two of his children died last year. That would definitely take alot out of any human being. RIP, been some interesting subjects over the decades![emoji120]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by tps7742 View Post
            I think Landrover made a comment on the Hank Aaron thread of how we are witnessing a change of generations of the 80 to 100 year range. I do know, since I now live in a small rural area we are seeing this age bracket going home also.

I have noticed this too, it sucks. Will lose a lot of experience and knowledge. While covid seems pretty inconsequential to most of us, it does seem to be hammering this age bracket

Comment

Originally posted by Landrover View Post
              I saw this earlier. I had no idea two of his children died last year. That would definitely take alot out of any human being. RIP, been some interesting subjects over the decades![emoji120]

Sent from my SM-N986U using Tapatalk

I didn’t know that either. That would surely take a toll.

R I P Mr. King

Comment

Rip
                Last edited by zztex; 01-23-2021, 09:43 AM. Reason: Wrong thread

Comment

RIP sir, Godspeed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Always seemed like Larry was a pretty good guy. Sad to hear that. He had a good go of it.

Comment

Mazel Tov to that propaganda pushing Putz. I bet they got special warm place for traitors to their country.

Comment

Working...
                      X