• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Great buck, especially on a solo hunt, well done

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Hart8 View Post
      Man,that's cool.Congratulations on a well done hunt!
      Btw,was you worried the coyotes would find him?Looks like that country would be covered in 'em.

Yes I was, I had seen a ton of them. That played a big role in me going back and finding him that night instead of waiting. Also, another guy I met had a lion claim his deer within 2 hours of the shot. He had to scare it off with his pistol. I figured my best odds to retrieve a whole deer was to go back that night instead of waiting

Comment

Congratulations on the great deer and experience!

Comment

Stud Muley congrats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Congrats man, I just got back from NM, I had a heart breaker miss, but my buddy ended up missing same buck three days later at 30 yards so I feel better!!

One of my favorite hunts every year

Comment

Originally posted by Texans42 View Post
              Congrats man, I just got back from NM, I had a heart breaker miss, but my buddy ended up missing same buck three days later at 30 yards so I feel better!!

One of my favorite hunts every year

I’ll be back every chance I get for sure. I enjoyed the heck out of myself on this late hunt.

Comment

Originally posted by jaker_cc View Post
                I’ll be back every chance I get for sure. I enjoyed the heck out of myself on this late hunt.
                I’m on my third Unit, I like new places plus, learn the lay of the land for elk season. Haven’t found a bad unit yet.

I hesitate to talk to much about it. Although I think all of AZ numerous and giant deer everywhere on OTC tags helps keep pressure down

Comment

Working...
                X