Monster Buck shot at Whitney?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Monster Buck shot at Whitney?

I have a friend that hunts down there and was there this weekend. He claims that he and another friend talked to a couple of guys that showed them some pics of a 24 point w/ 23"? spread and the other a 14 point with double brow tines and a drop. Anyone else hear about such a monster or monsters? One could only hope.

nope

Comment

There are no deer at whitney honest

Comment

your right there are no deer or hogs or birds just lots and lots of hunters

Comment

Originally posted by switchback View Post
          your right there are no deer or hogs or birds just lots and lots of hunters
          you got the lots of hunter right

Comment

this is as of today

Whitney Lake HuntingHome » Reporting » Hunter success reports
            Hunter success reports
            Please note that if you select the current hunting season, the data listed is only partial as new surveys are being completed daily.

Select season... 2008

2008 hunter success report
            Permitted hunters: 1759Surveys returned: 10 (approximately 0%)
            Hunters that did not hunt: 0

Comment

I'd like to see those pics . I don't beleive theres any deer left down there. I have herd lots of rumores over the years that there was a doe running around down there. Lot of fellers been after her. I thought I saw a tail once. But I also heard a rumore that someone shot her last week, a TBHer .

And I'm one of those 10 surveys and I keep it updated.

Comment

Yeah,yeah, I know. Rumors have a way of getting around. The doe you refer to was taken back in '06. She only went 40 yards in a big circle and died a few feet from where I shot her. Someone is letting the cat of the bag, so to speak. Nothing to see at Whitney, now just move along! BTW I'm trying to get my friend to ask about the guy emailing them to me.

Comment

There ain't no deer or hogs in Aquilla either!!!!!!!!! Lots of hunters there too.!!!!

Comment

Comment

If they did I'd like to see the pics.

Comment

Working...
                      X