Go Back   TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums > Topics > Current Events - Politics and Such

Old 09-14-2020, 10:06 AM   #51
stickman
Pope & Young

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heath View Post
Nothing. I separate my sports / entertainment from my beliefs. I donít mix the two.
Same here, I just wish the players/league would do the same. Either way, I was brought up in sports, especially love the games of football and baseball so Iíll keep watching the games.
stickman is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-14-2020, 10:26 AM   #52
glen
Pope & Young

Hunt In: anywhere

Have any of you guys had a Amazon package delivered to your house in last few months?

Bought groceries at HEB?

Turned on radio and listened to music? Better check network, singer, and producer

Watch TV? Same
glen is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-14-2020, 10:59 AM   #53
RiverRat1
Pope & Young

Hunt In: San Saba

Quote:
Originally Posted by jer_james View Post
Not one person in the NFL has said or is saying they want to kill LEO's ... If you want to believe that, go right ahead. I still believe you can say Black Lives Matter without supporting the organization that took that name. I get it if you don't want to separate the phrase from the organization, but that's your choice.

There is a line, but again, I dont believe it will ever happen. I will let you know when it does.
Not being able to say where the line is means you have no line. But thanks for playing.
RiverRat1 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-14-2020, 11:01 AM   #54
RiverRat1
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by glen View Post
Have any of you guys had a Amazon package delivered to your house in last few months?

Bought groceries at HEB?

Turned on radio and listened to music? Better check network, singer, and producer

Watch TV? Same
My Amazon package doesn't have BLM written on it. The songs I hear don't start off saying BLM or whatever and then play. Does HEB have BLM signs in their store?
Old 09-14-2020, 11:10 AM   #55
Wall_Hanger
Ten Point

Hunt In: Victoria & Re„l county

This season and the current SJW issues did it form me.

The difference that I find with here with the NFL versus Amazon, HEB, music, etc. is that the express purpose of the players on the field is to play football, nothing more. That is their "office" and that is what they are paid to do. I do not condone this divisive behavior in my workplace and somewhat expect that they can do the same. I have a decorum and dress code that I must adhere to and they should as well while on the field. Musicians can have their personal ideology and if they incorporate that into their music too much chances are I will not listen to it. If Amazon starts charging me a SJW transaction fee, I wont use them. I don't force my strict beliefs on people but at some point I will decide that I have had enough.

The NFL players have millions in disposable income and 1/3 of the year to pursue their passions off the field. I fully support them spending their time on any issue they find compelling when not working. There are several players that do a tremendous amount of charity and community building in the off season but most do not. My viewership represents my values and is the basis of establishing media/add revenue for the NFL which is then shared with individual teams and hence NFL players through their contracts.
Let us not forget that the money made by these players is then funneled back into supporting candidates and policy in the form of political donations, performances, public appearances at campaigns, etc. If I don't like a product I don't buy it. Right now, I don't like the product that the NFL is selling and along with that goes ESPN.

This is the balance of power that capitalism offers us and I think that it is a disservice to everyone when we don't use our consumptive leverage. You may not buy into the narrative they are perpetuating and "just want the sports" but your kids and their friends also hear this and are less skeptical. If you think this tactic of using celebrity to push/change cultural norms hasn't been effective over the last decade, you are not paying attention to what is happening in major cities right now i.e. looting, rioting, killing in the name of perceived social justice. We are all enabling bad behavior and child millionaires to preach from their bully pulpit by not having the self discipline to just turn the game off for a little while.

Sports used to be one of the only places we could go to find common ground with people who we otherwise disagreed with. I very much miss that and feel that it is a net negative.
Wall_Hanger is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-14-2020, 11:14 AM   #56
Thumper
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon B View Post
I decided I was done with this latest BS. I watch football to see a game not activism. The cowboys couldn't honor the five LEOs killed in Dallas at a BLM protest by a BLM member but they can put BLM on their helmet and honor an accused rapist? All it takes for evil to prevail is for good men to do nothing....and tonight I am watching hunting shows instead of the cowboys.
This^^^^^(Audie Murphy westerns)

All 5 killed were running into the gunfire to save lives and can't be honored but a rapist can be honored. Total FUBAR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quackerbox View Post
.......Lots of folks have forgotten this!
Not everyone. I'd sure like to see the video of the shooter getting C-4'd.
Thumper is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-14-2020, 11:20 AM   #57
JLivi1224
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Public

I really don’t understand how any you guys claim to be separating the two, when the NFL will not allow that to happen. You can’t turn on the TV and get your sports anymore, specifically the NFL where this conversation is concerned, without being slapped in the face with Marxist racist, LEO hating, bull****. You guys can support that all you want and I’ll continue to call you out.

I hope you guys realize that eventually these people are going to force you to pick a side. . In case you have not noticed, the fight is being brought to us.

At the end of the day, you guys still watching the NFL are perpetuating and supporting, both financially and perceptively, Marxism amd all the anti LEO rhetoric.

**** plenty of you guys watching, I like. However, we have to take a stand somewhere. We just can no longer support any Anti-American organizations.
I fear there is a day quickly approaching, gentlemen, where you guys are gonna have to be a little more diligent on which side you pick. And make no mistake, you will have to pick a side. It IS coming.

Last edited by JLivi1224; 09-14-2020 at 11:29 AM.
JLivi1224 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-14-2020, 11:24 AM   #58
Buff
Pope & Young

Hunt In: The World

I quit them last season but if I hadn't I would for sure quit them now.
Name:  119138349_10221243374051164_855038815923007741_n.jpg
Views: 366
Size:  64.3 KB
Buff is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-14-2020, 11:33 AM   #59
camoclad
Eight Point

Hunt In: central tx

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLivi1224 View Post
I really donít understand how any you guys claim to be separating the two, when the NFL will not allow that to happen. You canít turn on the TV and get your sports anymore, specifically the NFL where this conversation is concerned, without being slapped in the face with Marxist racist, LEO hating, bull****. You guys can support that all you want and Iíll continue to call you out.

I hope you guys realize that eventually these people are going to force you to pick a side. . In case you have not noticed, the fight is being brought to us.

At the end of the day, you guys still watching the NFL are perpetuating and supporting, both financially and perceptively, Marxism amd all the anti LEO rhetoric.

**** plenty of you guys watching, I like. However, we have to take a stand somewhere. We just can no longer support any Anti-American organizations.
I fear there is a day quickly approaching, gentlemen, or you guys are gonna have to be a little more diligent on which side you pick. And make no mistake, you will have to pick a side. It IS coming.
Key statement of the foundational belief of the ideology we are in a war with. I wonder if this is "the line" some are mentioning in this thread. The truth hurts here, but still, it's the truth.

HEB and chik fil a isnt on this same path as pro sports are, at this point. Mute argument.

Also #cancelnetflix , cant have pedos running wild either. I wont be separating "stars in the sky" from "cuties". They all gone! So sad!
camoclad is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-14-2020, 11:34 AM   #60
breederbuck33
Ten Point

I try HARD not to mix what I find entertaining with politics and all that. I love football, and I love watching a good football game. That being said, I've had a very hard time getting interested with it. I'm not one to "boycott" because they did something stupid, but it seems involuntary. I just didn't care that football was on this weekend. I did check the scores though last night out of curiosity. I wanted to know if the Cowboys still suck, if Tom Brady could win without his ole Bill, and if Bill could win without Brady. One quick pass through the Sportcenter app and off to bed I went. To answer the OPs question, I guess the constant inserting politics into sports is whats making me loose interest. I couldn't care less what some jackwagon making 30 million dollars to play a game thinks.
breederbuck33 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-14-2020, 11:40 AM   #61
billfromtx
Pope & Young

When the NFL allowEd players to protest while in uniform...during a game. I was done.
Show your azz on your own time. Not while your doing your job!! No NFL, No MLB. Watched it and loved my Cowboys and Rangers for 50 years. No Mas!
billfromtx is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-14-2020, 11:47 AM   #62
glen
Pope & Young

So none of you guys watch anything on any network that shows any professional sports? That is apples to apples
Old 09-14-2020, 12:03 PM   #63
Duckologist
Ten Point

Quote:
So none of you guys watch anything on any network that shows any professional sports? That is apples to apples
I don't. I cut the cord. If I watch anything on TV its typically youtube channels. Hunting public and deer meat for dinner. Bout it for me. I rather read most nights and since I ain't had electricity in 3 weeks I ain't been watching anything lol.
Duckologist is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-14-2020, 12:05 PM   #64
Burntorange Bowhunter
Pope & Young

What exactly dies not watching accomplish? Do y'all have the Neilson boxes on your TV? No one has a clue what I am watching but me.

I watched parts of the Cowboy game. I didn't hear or see any political stuff. I don't watch as much as I used to but I watch my team.

I will never stop watching college football regardless what they do.

What if you listen on the radio?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk
Burntorange Bowhunter is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-14-2020, 12:15 PM   #65
ArmyAg97
Six Point

Hunt In: Callahan Co

Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnny View Post
Same with music. I love all genres of music and listen to hip hop regularly when working out. Most of them fools in everyday life are idiots but they got jams. After I workout and cooling off, I take it down a notch to my classic country playlist. lol Now I'm sitting in my office and Born In The Usa just came on Alexa. **** good tune but Bruce is a pos but let em slide because again, I like good music.

Then we got shopping...Amazon, HEB, Target etc etc.all known panderers to the left. Now here we are with football which I consider the gateway to the fall/hunting season. I am a huge Alabama fan and will be watching when they take the field.

I'm sitting here thinking if I boycotted everything I disagreed with, I should just go ahead and move into the middle of the Davey Crockett National Forest with my rifle and a lean to shelter. Heck that don't sound half bad.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
So as a couple have mentioned, the difference I see here is that the politics have made their way onto the field. Logos, helmet decals, NBA jersey's etc. That is what has made me lose interest. If my grocery store had big SJW banners in the store I would shop somewhere else. If every time I picked up my phone some SJW banner came up, I'd change carriers. If movies or songs push values I disagree with, I don't listen. Athletes/ Musicians, Actors, have been free to say whatever they want off the field and it hasn't bothered me. I'm 45 and last night was the first time in my life that I was home with nothing to do and I knew the Cowboys were playing and had no interest in even turning it on. When I was a kid my Dad custom ordered a Cowboys silver and blue F250 from the factory. The "official" team colors and everything, and he didn't watch last night either.

Instead I'm watching a lot more high school sports. Last 2 Friday nights no SJW message and no kneeling during the anthem.
ArmyAg97 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-14-2020, 12:16 PM   #66
Big Lee
Ten Point

Hunt In: Central Texas

It is kind of like going to Thanksgiving with that one Brother In Law we all despise. I listen to his crap, simply because I love being around my other family members. He doesn't dictate my time spent. I dictate my time spent and create my own happiness in his crappy presence. Doesn't mean I am giving in to his agenda or his rhetoric. I am simply choosing to have a good time in the setting I am dealt. I speak up when needed and do so in a mature fashion.
Big Lee is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-14-2020, 12:16 PM   #67
Huntindad
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Kerr county & TP&W

Quote:
Nope. Cut directv. when stros decided to Not go to work(which has a trickle down effect on other business) to show support and boycott something completely unrelated to their employer, I terminated my MLB subscription.

It is a choice, I choose not to watch, y'all can choose differently. It's a free country(for now anyways)
Huntindad is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-14-2020, 12:17 PM   #68
Landrover
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Wherever & Whenever

SAINTS were smashing Tom Brady & the Buccaneers with pumped in crowd noise........lol!
Landrover is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-14-2020, 12:19 PM   #69
eastxhunter
Banned!!!

Hunt In: The moderators favorite stand

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
What exactly dies not watching accomplish? Do y'all have the Neilson boxes on your TV? No one has a clue what I am watching but me.

Incorrect. Number of viewers tuning in is data that has been kept track of for decades - prolly since the beginning of television. Everything from internet sites visited to shows watched to books bought is kept track of.

What they do with that data is above my pay grade. But I guarantee, especially without physical Attendees to the games - TV viewership means something to the NFL’s health.

My theory is that the more viewers the NFL gets - drives the price for advertising when it airs. Less viewers means cheaper advertising which is less money coming in for NFL and the networks that airs it.

Last edited by eastxhunter; 09-14-2020 at 12:26 PM.
eastxhunter is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-14-2020, 12:21 PM   #70
glen
Pope & Young

I understand Direct TV. But Fox , ABC, NBC, and CBS all show professional sports.
Old 09-14-2020, 12:25 PM   #71
Huntindad
Pope & Young

yeah, I don't have those either.
Old 09-14-2020, 12:26 PM   #72
Bowtech1233
Ten Point

Hunt In: Denton County, Donley County

So it’s ok to patronize businesses that support BLM, etc so long as you don’t see it visibly displayed to you in their store? Out of sight out of mind?
Bowtech1233 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-14-2020, 12:28 PM   #73
Zjesse22
Six Point

Hunt In: Hidalgo County

I watch football because I simply enjoy the game not the entertainment part of it goes in one ear and out the other, people have different beliefs and opinions at the end of the day you are a follower either you are following watching the game or following not watching the game and if you contribute to the posts you are following a trend of activism on your belief at the end of the day we are still talking about the nfl and showing support by talking about them either negative or positive
Zjesse22 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-14-2020, 12:31 PM   #74
Huntindad
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bowtech1233 View Post
So itís ok to patronize businesses that support BLM, etc so long as you donít see it visibly displayed to you in their store? Out of sight out of mind?
guess I missed that post. Which one was it?
Old 09-14-2020, 12:35 PM   #75
Burntorange Bowhunter
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastxhunter View Post
Incorrect. Number of viewers tuning in is data that has been kept track of for decades - prolly since the beginning of television. Everything from internet sites visited to shows watched to books bought is kept track of.

What they do with that data is above my pay grade. But I guarantee, especially without physical Attendees to the games - TV viewership means something to the NFLís health.

My theory is that the more viewers the NFL gets - drives the price for advertising when it airs. Less viewers means cheaper advertising which is less money coming in for NFL and the networks that airs it.
Incorrect. Google how Neilson ratings work.

Old 09-14-2020, 12:37 PM   #76
2B4Him
Ten Point

Hunt In: Izoro

I watch because I enjoy the game. The games don't matter much at all to me anymore as far as who wins/loses. Even Cowboys games don't mean much to me. I just enjoy watching.
It is getting harder to ignore/filter out all the krud, krap, and corrosion that goes with it, but if I can tolerate an entire game of Cris Collinsworth announcing, I can tolerate just about anything.
2B4Him is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-14-2020, 12:40 PM   #77
jaker_cc
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Webb Ct., Karnes Ct.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tfrye View Post
I understand how people could take my post, but I have a backbone and strong beliefs so I am not the majority but understand what you mean. This was my answer for the sports question. I will watch sports until they make me do or agree to something that I don't.

I am also not the type to boycott stuff either, I understand and know why others do but I have never done that.

No one, for any reason, should be able to make you do something you fundamentally donít agree with. If thatís even an option your backbone and beliefs comment is BS.
jaker_cc is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-14-2020, 12:43 PM   #78
CoolArrow
Ten Point

Hunt In: Starr county

I watch football and enjoy it. But all this unity, kneeling, standing with arms crossed bs I donít watch. Too me itís stupid.
I will change the channel when they start the pre-game ceremony, because I donít want to see that bs. I noticed this weekend of all the unity blm race bs commercials again I would switch channel. I want to watch a football game and donít care for their political agendas nor the networks political crap. But If it continues and it will probably get worse I will stop watching.
CoolArrow is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-14-2020, 12:44 PM   #79
Steves ATV
Eight Point

Hunt In: Dewitt County

Someone made a good point prior (if a few more words). For most of us, could we expect to come into the workplace and flaunt and push our political beliefs without recourse? Absolutely not. Same thing here, the football field is their office. Get out and actually do something about what you believe in vs. kneeling before your game and holding your fist up. Whether I agreed with it or not, at least that's admirable. This same point is why we have to draw a line and as hard as it is, won't support the network viewership.

I bet that if the members here were polled on this yes or no support issue, you'd find the majority on each side fit certain age ranges. I think standing for something, the education on the matter and how to interpret the net benefit all come with time, experience and knowledge.
Steves ATV is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-14-2020, 12:51 PM   #80
SaltwaterSlick
Pope & Young

Quote:
So itís ok to patronize businesses that support BLM, etc so long as you donít see it visibly displayed to you in their store? Out of sight out of mind?

Not for me, it's not. There are a lot of businesses I go out of my way to support, and there are businesses that I will not buy from that don't display their support for different causes... I'll give one for instance... I do not shop at Home Depot. Haven't for years. Soon as I learned that they were the largest sponsor and donor to the Rainbow Coalition and gay rights parade in Kalifornika, I stopped shopping there...

I admit, it creates difficulties for me from time to time, but I do my best not to support companies that fund/support things contrary to my core beliefs. It is for that reason that I could NEVER vote for a DemoKraut. They pretty much stand for everything I am against personally, morally, and financially.
SaltwaterSlick is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-14-2020, 12:56 PM   #81
8pointer
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Schleicher county

It was good to watch football yesterday. Just wish my fantasy team would have done better!
8pointer is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-14-2020, 12:56 PM   #82
rtp
Pope & Young

Hunt In: open range

Some very disappointing responses in this thread. Just leaves me shaking my head at where we are as a society.
rtp is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-14-2020, 01:00 PM   #83
PassnItOn
Ten Point

Hunt In: South

Unfortunately, many talk the talk but don't walk the walk. They will not get a dime from me until the stance changes. I understand they are in a difficult situation but their support for a horrible organization is basically agreeing with that organizations stance. Time for the sleeping giant to wake up and do something - very simple, don't watch, no income to owners, they change or go bankrupt. By the way, the organization that is taking a stand for diversity inclusion, 70% of the league is of a particular race. hypocrites much?!
PassnItOn is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-14-2020, 01:06 PM   #84
Artos
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Deep South TX

I can't do it...no way am I going to watch disrespect to the flag & be fed bs on social justice from a bunch of rich cry babies who don't even put any effort into fixing the real problem of where they (actually have muscle) along with a 'genuine' blm organization should focus & that's black on black violence that is purposefully being ignored. Until this happens, then the NFL & all the players currently going along with this nonsense are propelling & supporting this marxist agenda both blm & antifa 'openly admit' is the end game.

It's amazing to me people don't get how screwed up this country is becoming & losing her soul in our watch...to hell with any sports who support this crap. It's shameful. We elected a black man as potus for two terms & now all the sudden we need a history lesson & cops are evil?? WTH, what about all the LE who are assigned to these games protecting the very people who are now supporting a movement demonizing their existence??

Someone needs to post the 'I think I'm taking Crazy Pills' gif...
Artos is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-14-2020, 01:17 PM   #85
RiverRat1
Pope & Young

Quote:
I understand Direct TV. But Fox , ABC, NBC, and CBS all show professional sports.
I can't think of any shows I watch anymore except the Goldbergs about once per month and I don't know which station it plays on (the wife watches it).

Is there anything on air TV worth watching anymore? I'm sure Jerry Springer is still on Maybe The View LOL
Old 09-14-2020, 01:21 PM   #86
RiverRat1
Pope & Young

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Huntindad View Post
guess I missed that post. Which one was it?
He's looking for an excuse. He knows that you can find a liberal that owns, runs, or does accounting for every business in America just about.
Old 09-14-2020, 01:23 PM   #87
EZ-10RANCH
Ten Point

Hunt In: Irion, Kimble & Fayette counties

Quote:
Originally Posted by huntmaster View Post
I watched the cowboys lastnite and felt uneasy doing it. Everytime I saw the crap on their helmets and thought about when the cowboys were told they couldnt put the ambushed police on their helmets a few years ago or that Tebow couldnt wear scripture or kneel to pray, it made me sick to my stomach. I may watch the cowboys again but it wont be soon, I felt like a traitor to my beliefs.
Very well put. I watched part of the game last night and felt the same way.
EZ-10RANCH is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-14-2020, 01:44 PM   #88
wickll
Eight Point

Hunt In: Victoria and Lavaca Counties

Unfortunately, this has spread to the college football as well. At least in the preseason. I have pretty much quit watching the NFL , but still enjoyed watching the Aggies. But a lot has been happening on college campus , with many football players threatening to sit out the season. There are some calling for the removal of Sully ( the statue) at Texas A&M. I believe that they have realized that it would cost a lot in terms of donations if they continue to attack our traditions . But we shall see what happens when the conference play starts.
wickll is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-14-2020, 01:58 PM   #89
Bowtech1233
Ten Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiverRat1 View Post
My Amazon package doesn't have BLM written on it. The songs I hear don't start off saying BLM or whatever and then play. Does HEB have BLM signs in their store?
Like I said, out of sight out of mind. I just asked a question in my previous post. These sound like excuses to me.
Old 09-14-2020, 02:03 PM   #90
glen
Pope & Young

I’ll take a photo in HEB with a “Supports BLM” on a HEB banner if it’s still there. They change it every couple weeks.
Old 09-14-2020, 02:07 PM   #91
Bowtech1233
Ten Point

We don’t have HEBs so I’m clueless on that one. To be clear, I hate that the NFL is allowing this junk to become a part of the game. I just want to watch football! I just thought it was interesting that some people bash those who are watching the NFL yet justify spending actual dollars with companies that support the very same causes by saying it’s not as visual to them.
Old 09-14-2020, 02:08 PM   #92
glen
Pope & Young

HEB, Apple, Microsoft, Amazon all support BLM. Guess a lot of folks gonna have a bunch of stuff to destroy tonight.
Old 09-14-2020, 02:09 PM   #93
hpdrifter
Ten Point

Hunt In: anywhere I can

Quote:
Originally Posted by jer_james View Post
Not one person in the NFL has said or is saying they want to kill LEO's ... If you want to believe that, go right ahead. I still believe you can say Black Lives Matter without supporting the organization that took that name. I get it if you don't want to separate the phrase from the organization, but that's your choice.

There is a line, but again, I dont believe it will ever happen. I will let you know when it does.
we're on pins and needles.
hpdrifter is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-14-2020, 02:13 PM   #94
MAP
Ten Point

Hunt In: Live Oak, Jim Wells, Dimmit Counties

Quote:
Like I said, out of sight out of mind. I just asked a question in my previous post. These sound like excuses to me.
I think the answer for me is this....you can not change the world or protest every company that does something you dont agree with. You still need groceries and you still need supplies to live your life. The only thing you can do is hold onto your beliefs and dont sway in the breeze like a feather when it comes to that.

When it comes to what pro sports are doing, its very easy to not put up with it....turn off the TV. Its that simple. If you have to get your sports fix, watch some old games back when pro athletes took it as serious as a freshman college football player trying to hold onto his scholarship and make a name for himself
MAP is online now   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-14-2020, 02:16 PM   #95
DRT
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Jones County and Missouri

Quote:
Originally Posted by rtp View Post
Some very disappointing responses in this thread. Just leaves me shaking my head at where we are as a society.
Rolling down hill like a snowball headed for he.l.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
DRT is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-14-2020, 02:19 PM   #96
Artos
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Deep South TX

Quote:
HEB, Apple, Microsoft, Amazon all support BLM. Guess a lot of folks gonna have a bunch of stuff to destroy tonight.
Do they promote protesting the national anthem & supporting a rapist by displaying his name on the premises / sites?? Come on glen, it's not the same being 'pc' by supporting blm sans advertisement vs it being forced down your throat with displays / physical actions forcing you to pick a side.
Artos is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-14-2020, 02:25 PM   #97
Hunting4fun
Eight Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Artos View Post
Do they promote protesting the national anthem & supporting a rapist by displaying his name on the premises / sites?? Come on glen, it's not the same being 'pc' by supporting blm sans advertisement vs it being forced down your throat with displays / physical actions forcing you to pick a side.
This.
Hunting4fun is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-14-2020, 02:34 PM   #98
Burntorange Bowhunter
Pope & Young

Quote:
Do they even play the national anthem in the store? Do they raise a flag and sing the anthem when they open?

See how this works both ways?

Old 09-14-2020, 02:34 PM   #99
Johnny
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Montgomery & Madison Counties

Quote:
These places support BLM which supports everything you just mentioned. What am I missing here?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Johnny is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-14-2020, 02:36 PM   #100
jer_james
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by Buff View Post
I quit them last season but if I hadn't I would for sure quit them now.
Attachment 1019205
This is an absolute lie ... This is why media and people suck at times.
jer_james is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top