Go Back   TexasBowhunter.com Community Discussion Forums > Topics > Public Hunting Opportunities

Old 09-19-2020, 11:54 AM   #151
Zjesse22
Six Point

Hunt In: Hidalgo County

Wasnt able to make the scouting trip today got in super late from Houston last night and with the rain I was just super tired, looking into backpacks where I’ll able to store my equipment picked up a bike already and the Sherman cart is on the way, found a portable 4’ tripod chair that weights about 15lbs thinking I can carry it with me
Zjesse22 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-19-2020, 06:52 PM   #152
ppeeks59
Spike

Drew the 11/13 hunt, went last year, going again, will go every year I'm drawn and healthy. The place is amazing. Yes to snakes, wear snake gaiters. Do the Permethrin soak of all your clothes, not joking. And last year I missed by 10 yards getting caught in a moving Africanized Honey Bee swarm, scared the living SH%T out of me. AMAZING birdwatching if you're into it.
ppeeks59 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-19-2020, 06:55 PM   #153
ppeeks59
Spike

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigRed323 View Post
X2

I say it every year on the Laguna threads, but Iíve hunted Laguna multiple years and hunted south Texas all my life and I do not wear snake boots. I bought a pair of them last year and wore them one time and more than likely wonít wear them again. I just wear merrel hiking shoes and watch where I walk.
Maybe, but I walked through thick stuff that there is ZERO chance I would have seen a snake in, especially in the dark early and late. Good snake gaiters are no problem and cheap insurance, IMHO. Like a parachute, you may never need one but the one time you do, you'll be unhappy if you don't have it.
Old 09-19-2020, 07:04 PM   #154
ppeeks59
Spike

Quote:
Originally Posted by RiverRat00 View Post
If you consider going too far in just keep in mind that if you kill something it will be difficult to take out considering your by yourself.

Other than that its a good idea- good luck.
For nilgai it makes no difference if you get to your spot under cover of darkness or later because they are night-sleepers and move all day, unlike deer. For deer, if you want to hunt the sunrise period, you either need a bike or a spot not too far from wherever you park the vehicle. There was NO CHANCE I could get to my spot last year under cover of darkness -- far in, and the gate was opened too late for the long in-refuge drive and the longer walk from the truck.
Old 09-19-2020, 07:57 PM   #155
Spoiled_TN_boy
Ten Point

Hunt In: Public Land

The refuge drive sucks. 25mph and the 15mph. I am too inpatient to do that drive. Made a u-turn and headed back out to main road.

Jumped a cow Nilgai at 30 yards from some brush. Scared the ****ake out of us. Found some big pigs and great trails with lots of fresh tracks and dung piles. Rubber boots were a must this weekend due to all the rain. We put in 7 miles this AM and 6 miles this PM.
Attached Images

Spoiled_TN_boy is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-20-2020, 12:57 AM   #156
BanderaBowhunts
Nubbin' Buck

Hunt In: Medina

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spoiled_TN_boy View Post
The refuge drive sucks. 25mph and the 15mph. I am too inpatient to do that drive. Made a u-turn and headed back out to main road.

Jumped a cow Nilgai at 30 yards from some brush. Scared the ****ake out of us. Found some big pigs and great trails with lots of fresh tracks and dung piles. Rubber boots were a must this weekend due to all the rain. We put in 7 miles this AM and 6 miles this PM.
Think I saw the pigs and the turtle, got pics.
BanderaBowhunts is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-20-2020, 01:01 AM   #157
BanderaBowhunts
Nubbin' Buck

Quote:
Originally Posted by DHOutdoorsman View Post
My advice is get there 1 hr before orientation, its a first in-first out once the meeting is over and you'll have 200 other hunters racing to get to there spots to claim the area.
So after orientation we'll be able to get out to a spot and put a stand or blind up or do they have to come out everyday?
Old 09-20-2020, 01:24 AM   #158
BanderaBowhunts
Nubbin' Buck

New here as well. Cant message or email over this forum yet... only reply. Just got in from LA scouting a few hours ago. Definitely pumped! I'd be interested in picking someone else's brain. Never been on a nilgai hunt.

Steve in Bandera County
Old 09-20-2020, 04:02 PM   #159
ppeeks59
Spike

"200 other hunters racing to" claim the area"?

OK, maybe some spots are more productive than others, but its 200 people hunting 45,000 acres. Last year in four days of hunting I saw a large cow and giant bull nilgai within 150 yards but not in arrow range, and I passed on two deer because that's not why I was there. And once at my spot I never saw a single other human being in four days. The place is gigantic; I wouldn't worry too much about it getting "crowded."
Old 09-20-2020, 05:23 PM   #160
BanderaBowhunts
Nubbin' Buck

Gotta up my posts. Made it out to scout but cant share any pics yet.
Old 09-20-2020, 05:30 PM   #161
BanderaBowhunts
Nubbin' Buck

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMS View Post
Evening All. First time poster here.

Got drawn for the first archery hunt 11/6-11/10. Canít wait. First time to the LA. Trying to scout and plan this thing out on short notice. Thinking Iím going to approach it like a hunt out west, backpacking in and hunting on the ground. Headed to CO in Ď21 so will use this as a flat land training run.

Reading back thru the old threads to learn as much as possible. Will be flying solo. If anyone is up for talking about scouting plans, lodging, celebratory beers, etc. Iím in. Happy to help out any of you good fellas if Iím able. Hope to meet some of yíall there.

Steve in Dripping Springs.
trying to message you, can't share email
Old 09-20-2020, 08:12 PM   #162
Keaton Wright
Nubbin' Buck

Quote:
Originally Posted by BanderaBowhunts View Post
So after orientation we'll be able to get out to a spot and put a stand or blind up or do they have to come out everyday?
Iíd like to know that also. Iíll be there for the November hunt! I bought a game cart Tripod stand combo.
Keaton Wright is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-20-2020, 08:22 PM   #163
BanderaBowhunts
Nubbin' Buck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keaton Wright View Post
Iíd like to know that also. Iíll be there for the November hunt! I bought a game cart Tripod stand combo.
Game cart tripod stand combo? Sounds cool
Old 09-20-2020, 08:25 PM   #164
CentralTXHunter
Six Point

Quote:

May be other manufacturers, but I know Hawk makes one. Never hunted out of one though, so I canít comment on functionality.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
CentralTXHunter is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-20-2020, 08:32 PM   #165
Keaton Wright
Nubbin' Buck

Quote:
Ya check it out on amazon. Looked pretty decent. Iíve read where some hunters are against the tripod down there because of how short the tree lines are. But I think itíll be beneficial since itís only 9í tall. My lazy *** is getting an ebike too. So many hunters recommending it because you can cover so much ground in a short time.

Hereís a question Iíve been wanting to pose. Havenít found a response. But I wonder if you can bring a companion with you? Maybe like a spotter and someone to help pack out any animals (ie 600lb Nilgai)
Old 09-20-2020, 08:44 PM   #166
DPerez905
Ten Point

Hunt In: Lavaca co, Nueces co, runnels co, zapata co,Henderson co, wherever else I get the invite

No one that doesnít have a issued hunting permit can be out there with you

DPerez905 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-20-2020, 09:22 PM   #167
BanderaBowhunts
Nubbin' Buck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Keaton Wright View Post
Ya check it out on amazon. Looked pretty decent. Iíve read where some hunters are against the tripod down there because of how short the tree lines are. But I think itíll be beneficial since itís only 9í tall. My lazy *** is getting an ebike too. So many hunters recommending it because you can cover so much ground in a short time.

Hereís a question Iíve been wanting to pose. Havenít found a response. But I wonder if you can bring a companion with you? Maybe like a spotter and someone to help pack out any animals (ie 600lb Nilgai)
Just a note on the bike and cart... take backup tubes and bike pump. Watched a video where a guy blew out both tires on bike and one on cart running over mesquite
Old 09-20-2020, 09:28 PM   #168
BanderaBowhunts
Nubbin' Buck

Quote:
Originally Posted by SMS View Post
Evening All. First time poster here.

Got drawn for the first archery hunt 11/6-11/10. Canít wait. First time to the LA. Trying to scout and plan this thing out on short notice. Thinking Iím going to approach it like a hunt out west, backpacking in and hunting on the ground. Headed to CO in Ď21 so will use this as a flat land training run.

Reading back thru the old threads to learn as much as possible. Will be flying solo. If anyone is up for talking about scouting plans, lodging, celebratory beers, etc. Iím in. Happy to help out any of you good fellas if Iím able. Hope to meet some of yíall there.

Steve in Dripping Springs.
Finally can share my email, Tamulavagejr@gmail.com. Also planning a CO hunt in 2021. Steve in Medina.
Old 09-20-2020, 09:48 PM   #169
Huntindad
Pope & Young

Hunt In: Kerr county & TP&W

Got my E bike today. It will be a game changer for me. Now, gotta find some tire liners for the fat tires. and slime the crud out of them.
Huntindad is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-20-2020, 09:57 PM   #170
merlin
Eight Point

What brand/model bike did you get? Care to share the price?
merlin is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-20-2020, 10:11 PM   #171
BanderaBowhunts
Nubbin' Buck

Y’all got me wanting an e bike after checking them out.
Old 09-20-2020, 10:47 PM   #172
RichExotics10
Four Point

Hunt In: Val Verde

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPerez905 View Post
No one that doesnít have a issued hunting permit can be out there with you

That might be true but I know last year I called and asked and was told I could bring someone to help me out.

RichExotics10 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-20-2020, 10:54 PM   #173
RGV Hunter
Eight Point

Hunt In: Anywhere I can legally

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichExotics10 View Post
That might be true but I know last year I called and asked and was told I could bring someone to help me out.

I don't think that is correct. You can bring a non-hunter during the scouting period but not during the hunt. Unless it has changed but that has been the rule for years.
RGV Hunter is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-20-2020, 10:55 PM   #174
RichExotics10
Four Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by RGV Hunter View Post
I don't think that is correct. You can bring a non-hunter during the scouting period but not during the hunt. Unless it has changed but that has been the rule for years.

The way they word things also doesnít help haha. Either way I got drawn with my cousin so I have help this year!

Old 09-20-2020, 10:57 PM   #175
Huntindad
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlin View Post
What brand/model bike did you get? Care to share the price?
I got a used 2020 Sondors fold-x. Has 270 miles on it for 800.00 I put a mile or so on it when we got home and I am amazed with the power. I have a bad hip with leg length difference and I can not walk a long ways. I will use the ebike at the lease as well.
Old 09-20-2020, 10:58 PM   #176
Huntindad
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichExotics10 View Post

did you ask to bring help after hunting hours?
Old 09-20-2020, 11:01 PM   #177
RichExotics10
Four Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huntindad View Post
did you ask to bring help after hunting hours?

To be honest I canít remember what exactly I asked.

Old 09-20-2020, 11:01 PM   #178
HogStalker
Four Point

Hunt In: Granger, Somerville, Bandera County

Quote:
I got a used 2020 Sondors fold-x. Has 270 miles on it for 800.00 I put a mile or so on it when we got home and I am amazed with the power. I have a bad hip with leg length difference and I can not walk a long ways. I will use the ebike at the lease as well.

I would absolutely recommend spare tubes, tube liners, tools, and a pump as stated earlier. Ebikes are awesome till they get a flat. Then youíre pushing a really heavy bike. Those fat tires also come off the rim when flat and rub the fork making it even worse.
HogStalker is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-20-2020, 11:03 PM   #179
RichExotics10
Four Point

I will be going on the 13-17th hunt with my cousin who also got drawn. Would anyone interested in splitting or help pay for an AirBnB in laguna vista? I stayed at a roach motel last year and felt like the door was going to get busted down haha. Rooster crowing all night and constant dogs barking trying to kill each other.

Old 09-21-2020, 07:39 AM   #180
Keaton Wright
Nubbin' Buck

Quote:
Originally Posted by HogStalker View Post
I would absolutely recommend spare tubes, tube liners, tools, and a pump as stated earlier. Ebikes are awesome till they get a flat. Then youíre pushing a really heavy bike. Those fat tires also come off the rim when flat and rub the fork making it even worse.
I appreciate the tip! Man that would stick to be stranded and trying to pack out an animal!
Old 09-21-2020, 08:37 AM   #181
RAGUIRREJR
Ten Point

Hunt In: RGV

Staying in Harlingen could be another option. I think it's 30-45 mins to the Refuge. I haven't hunted LA in a few yrs but do miss going out there. Highly recommend waterproof boots, Permethrin, and snake chaps/gaiters.

I did take my bike the first time out there and that was my only time. I forgot how many yrs I hunted there, I wanna say it was 4 yrs in a row. I took a popup every yr and also did some s&s. Other times I took a folding chair and sat at an area that looked good.

Good luck to all that got drawn. I'm gonna have to start looking into getting out there again
RAGUIRREJR is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-21-2020, 10:42 AM   #182
Huntindad
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by HogStalker View Post
I agree whole heartily. I am getting some of that military grade slime and liners.

My bike has a "walk" mode. It will go along at 3 MPH while I am holding down the button. Not ideal to have to walk it out, but least it is on it's own power.
Old 09-21-2020, 03:36 PM   #183
acepipeman
Spike

Hunt In: East Texas

Quote:
Originally Posted by rysfade View Post
Drew 11/13 as well and it'll be our first time too. We did Aransas last year for rifle and to me the terrain looks pretty similar in videos - anyone been to both and can compare?
I've done both. They are similar but I didn't see many animals at Aransas. Killed a small buck at Laguna. I will be there 11/20 this year.
acepipeman is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-21-2020, 04:04 PM   #184
acepipeman
Spike

Hunt In: East Texas

Quote:
For you guys who have been here in the past bow hunts, 200 permits seems like a lot. Were there Joe blows walking the roads all day?
I am embarrassed to say, but I walked up on someone hunting on accident while attempting to change locations. I felt really bad about it, waved and moved out ASAP. I will also note that on some of these hunts that I've been on (Laguna included) where you are not given a compartment for yourself or group, there are guys walking around aimlessly. At Teniente, I actually had a guy and his buddy walking with their bows and talking loudly come up on me and say "we walked the whole place and haven't seen anything!"
I was like, "No s**t?!"
I get it...people have their own ways of hunting, and that's fine but if you are just walking around with a bow trying to jump something up and think you can make an ethical shot with a bow you will most likely walk all over several hunters that have set up on trails, scrapes, or rubs and ruin their hunt. This is public land being used by several hunters....not your private piece of property to stomp around on during the entire hunt period. Its one thing to move spots, do some scouting or change locations. It is NOT cool to act like you are the only person that got drawn for this hunt.

Soooooo...yes, you will probably see other hunters. Most will politely wave and move out just as I did. A few will not. I suggest that if you are moving locations to please do it during the mid-day when most people are not hunting....not at first light or and hour before sunset.

Good luck to all and here's to another memorable season!!!
acepipeman is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-21-2020, 05:38 PM   #185
Ispdnxs
Six Point

Hunt In: Various Public Lands

I had several different people walk up on me. One was poor timing as I was drawing on a nilgai cow. It whipped a 180 and I saw the guy about 20 seconds later. One of the other guys saw me and proceeded to sit there staring at his phone until I got off my Tripod to ask him what his problem was. It amazes me how disrespectful other hunters can be.
Ispdnxs is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-21-2020, 05:41 PM   #186
Ispdnxs
Six Point

Hunt In: Various Public Lands

Quote:
Originally Posted by CentralTXHunter View Post
May be other manufacturers, but I know Hawk makes one. Never hunted out of one though, so I canít comment on functionality.

I have the hawk hunt pod with wheels. Itís good in some places, not good in others. It is heavy and heavy duty. Super comfortable and easy to setup. I like the standing platform. I try to set it where I can just barely see over short trees while sitting then stand to shoot.
Ispdnxs is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-21-2020, 06:17 PM   #187
Keaton Wright
Nubbin' Buck

Quote:
Originally Posted by acepipeman View Post
I am embarrassed to say, but I walked up on someone hunting on accident while attempting to change locations. I felt really bad about it, waved and moved out ASAP. I will also note that on some of these hunts that I've been on (Laguna included) where you are not given a compartment for yourself or group, there are guys walking around aimlessly. At Teniente, I actually had a guy and his buddy walking with their bows and talking loudly come up on me and say "we walked the whole place and haven't seen anything!"
I was like, "No s**t?!"
I get it...people have their own ways of hunting, and that's fine but if you are just walking around with a bow trying to jump something up and think you can make an ethical shot with a bow you will most likely walk all over several hunters that have set up on trails, scrapes, or rubs and ruin their hunt. This is public land being used by several hunters....not your private piece of property to stomp around on during the entire hunt period. Its one thing to move spots, do some scouting or change locations. It is NOT cool to act like you are the only person that got drawn for this hunt.

Soooooo...yes, you will probably see other hunters. Most will politely wave and move out just as I did. A few will not. I suggest that if you are moving locations to please do it during the mid-day when most people are not hunting....not at first light or and hour before sunset.

All the more reason to get an ebike and try to get away from the casual hunter/walkers! Good luck to you and see you there!
Old 09-21-2020, 07:48 PM   #188
JackRyan
Six Point

Hunt In: South Texas

A few up ago I was in a prime spot on day 4 at Laguna after making adjustments each day. I had gotten to my spot as early as allowed. Around 10:30 AM another hunter came waltzing in and proceeded to setup directly across from me. I waved tried to wave him off with my hunter orange and Iím sure he saw me but he setup there anyway. I wasnít too happy. But like everyone else has said itís public land.
JackRyan is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-21-2020, 11:34 PM   #189
Huntindad
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by acepipeman View Post
I am embarrassed to say, but I walked up on someone hunting on accident while attempting to change locations. I felt really bad about it, waved and moved out ASAP.

it happens. Don't sweat it. What you do about it defines you. Move on and hunt another spot... no issues.

post up by someone...no bueno.

I hunted LANWR 2018. I went in close to 2 miles in. Had a hunter walk past my set up one morning. He waved acknowledgment and kept going. Never saw him again. Saw several folks along the road. It is what it is. Folks got to get along.
Old 09-22-2020, 05:43 AM   #190
FlyGuyy
Four Point

Agreed, everyone is there to have a good time and bring home some game meat. Itís a fair amount of people on a huge piece of property. People will be moving along the roads all day, but thatís what the roads are for. If that bothers you, then you are most likely hunting on or way to close to those roads. Get off the roads even as little as 300-400 yards and you will be in your own world with much lower chances of encountering anyone. But, also expect encounters with other hunters to happen. They can be positive or negative encounters, thatís usually your choice. Iíve met some great people out there, some that I still stay in touch with. Most are going to be guys that you have a lot in common with. Yes, it can be frustrating when the timing is bad and it costs you an opportunity, but thatís not happening everyday. In the 8 days Iíve hunted there thatís only happened to me once. (And it cost me a great Bull on the rifle hunt, my only real opportunity at one of those blues). Be kind and courteous and thankful that you have the opportunity to hunt in such a rich environment.
FlyGuyy is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-22-2020, 05:52 AM   #191
drakeh40
Nubbin' Buck

Hunt In: North, central, panhandle TX

Quote:
12/4 draws, let me know if anyone wants to go in on an Airbnb or hotel room. I'm driving down on Wednesday night for the Thursday morning orientation and staying through the 8th.

Also driving down on the 18th after work for scouting weekend. Will be camping at Thomae Park that weekend.
Looking to team up with someone 12/4-12/8. Possible split an place to stay?
drakeh40 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-22-2020, 07:52 AM   #192
Spoiled_TN_boy
Ten Point

Hunt In: Public Land

Quote:
Originally Posted by drakeh40 View Post
Looking to team up with someone 12/4-12/8. Possible split an place to stay?
I'm down. Going to rent a room in Laguna Vista.

Justin 512-661-8017
Spoiled_TN_boy is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-22-2020, 11:09 AM   #193
Benson
Spike

Hunt In: Starr, Brooks, Cameron, Zapata

Quote:
Originally Posted by JackRyan View Post
A few up ago I was in a prime spot on day 4 at Laguna after making adjustments each day. I had gotten to my spot as early as allowed. Around 10:30 AM another hunter came waltzing in and proceeded to setup directly across from me. I waved tried to wave him off with my hunter orange and Iím sure he saw me but he setup there anyway. I wasnít too happy. But like everyone else has said itís public land.
If I do this, please feel free to throw at rock at me.
Benson is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-22-2020, 11:34 AM   #194
Zjesse22
Six Point

Hunt In: Hidalgo County

Some good tips on here!!! Who will put there on 1/15- 1/17?
Zjesse22 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-22-2020, 11:48 AM   #195
jpdarby2
Nubbin' Buck

Hunt In: Texas

Got some good scouting in this past weekend. I was truly in awe of this property. I had been as a kid many years ago but looking at it through the eyes of a hunter gave it new life. The windy conditions pushed the wildlife into the deep brush, but I did see does, hogs, road runners, plenty of other birds, and a chipmunk looking animal. My major take always were:
-The property is massive
-The speed limit makes a big impact on how long it takes to get to the back
-Muddy roads would extremely limit travel on both the bike and foot
-It seems animal encounter would be very close or very far away
-Blind placement will be key and very tricky

Got to test out my make shift game cart when my wife got tired of walking and wanted a ride!

jpdarby2 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-22-2020, 01:17 PM   #196
JackRyan
Six Point

Quote:
it happens. Don't sweat it. What you do about it defines you. Move on and hunt another spot... no issues.

post up by someone...no bueno.

I hunted LANWR 2018. I went in close to 2 miles in. Had a hunter walk past my set up one morning. He waved acknowledgment and kept going. Never saw him again. Saw several folks along the road. It is what it is. Folks got to get along.

I agree 100%. Iíve also had another hunter who eventually did see me, waved an apologetic wave and immediately turned around and went back in the direction he had come in from. Which is exactly what I would do in the same scenario. Now, I was nowhere near any road. If you setup on or next to a road then you really donít leave other hunters much choice.

JackRyan is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-22-2020, 02:35 PM   #197
Benson
Spike

Hunt In: Starr, Brooks, Cameron, Zapata

Looking to avoid the hunting pressure. Which units have the most hunting pressure? 6 and 8 because they are closer? What is unit #1 like as far as pressure goes?
Benson is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-22-2020, 02:39 PM   #198
CentralTXHunter
Six Point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benson View Post
Looking to avoid the hunting pressure. Which units have the most hunting pressure? 6 and 8 because they are closer? What is unit #1 like as far as pressure goes?

Unit 6 will be closed during our hunt for Ocelot monitoring or some crap, lol

CentralTXHunter is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top
Old 09-22-2020, 03:28 PM   #199
Huntindad
Pope & Young

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benson View Post
I think 3 & 8 have the most Nilgai. thus a lot of folks.

I hunted unit 1 couple years ago. Saw as many people(mostly far away) as I saw animals.

mind you I was in a spot that I could see the road(500 yards). But as far back as I was, there was still a lot of traffic.
Old 09-23-2020, 10:39 PM   #200
Whalerboy67
Nubbin' Buck

Quote:
You can set up on scouting day and leave it there for the duration of the hunt. Last year, I set up a ground blind (which I only used to stay in the 1st day) and would leave all my stuff in it overnight. Took it down on the last evening of the hunt.
Whalerboy67 is offline   Reply With Quote Back To The Top