Wow lots of loot on Craig’s list from Home Depot

Link didn’t work for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by futureagg View Post
      Link didn’t work for me

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Now ?

“”More than $1M worth of stolen Home Depot goods recovered in Katy home, authorities say
      Claire Goodman 1 hr ago

$1M worth of stolen Home Depot goods recovered in Katy home, authorities say

A Katy man is in custody after authorities allege he was part of a retail theft ring that stole more than $1 million worth of goods from a Home Depot in Colorado and then sold them out of his home.

Deputies from Harris County Constable’s Office Precinct 5 arrested the man about 5 p.m. on Wednesday near the 1500 block of Hoveden Drive. The man’s name was not released, but Constable Ted Heap confirmed that he is the owner of the home where the merchandise was located.

Heap said that three weeks ago, Precinct 5 began a joint investigation with other law enforcement agents after Home Depot’s loss prevention team in Colorado told authorities that mass quantities of merchandise were being stolen from their stores on a regular basis.

Police tracked a trailer of stolen goods to the home in Katy, which was filled with items worth more than $1 million such as lawn equipment, hardware, tools and light fixtures. Heap said that the man was selling the goods online.
      Attached Files
      Last edited by S-3 Ranch; 10-29-2020, 05:31 PM.

Comment

Never mind
        Last edited by perow; 10-29-2020, 05:33 PM.

Comment

No sir. Do what I do when it comes to technology. Quit while you’re behind. :-)

Comment

$1mil...that's 6 dewalt Battrees!

Comment

Truck driver?

Professional shoplifting ring?

How did he end up with that much merchandise?

Should get some Burnadell therapy

Comment

Originally posted by BTLowry View Post
                Truck driver?

How did he end up with that much merchandise?

Should get some Burnadell therapy
                Probably just walked out the store with it.

Some meth heads in San Marcos, one with an ankle bracelet, loaded up a bunch of wire and walked out the store.

No one making $10/hr cares

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Comment

If you watch the news feed the dude put a merchandise elevator in his house to get the loot up to the second floor. As always the neighbors were shocked and had no idea.

Comment

One year jail time for every dollar stolen.

Comment

Originally posted by BTLowry View Post
                      This.

I was looking on the Atlanta FB page for some battery powered tools.

There were a lot of ads for tools that showed shelves full. All the ads had Hispanic names(fact).

I assume it was a shop lifting ring. If an illegal gets arrested they can bond out and not worry.

It's a huge problem in CA because if it's under $950 you get a ticket not an arrest.

Apparently laws & jail are racist in CA.

Comment

Haha, that's just crazy.

Unrelated note, in parking lot yesterdya, guy pulls up to my window, tells me he has 4k laser (I don't know what a laser TV is) TV's that he's giving away, do I want one?

No sir, I don't need the police at my house as soon as it gets turned on.

Comment

which one of ya'lls cousins did this?

Comment

There is a ton of new tools for sale on the Offer Up app all the time and the slim research I have done says they are all Home Depot/Lowes stolen and resold.

Sucks that Home Depot and Lowes has corporate rules preventing their employees rom doing anything

Comment

If he asked nicely Boss Ogg might have him back home by dinner tonight.

Comment

Working...
                              X