Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Houston Trump Train Sunday

Trump Train 2020

610 gets underway at 10:30 am November 1 at the former Sam's Club off Fannin.

We are going.............

Video please!

Comment

Is there a link to this anywhere? I will try to make it out there...I need to find a way to attach my flag to my truck

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
        Is there a link to this anywhere? I will try to make it out there...I need to find a way to attach my flag to my truck
        NewsRadio 740 is Houston's Local and National News, Weather and Traffic radio station with political analysis from Michael Berry, Jimmy Barrett, Shara Fryer, Sean Hannity, Mark Levin and more!

If you do go let me know................

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Dangerr View Post
          https://ktrh.iheart.com/content/2020...-election-day/

If you do go let me know................
          Will do....just getting the final confirmation from the wife.

Comment

Will do....just getting the final confirmation from the wife.
            My buddy 4wheels wants to go. I have a parking lot 2 blocks away we can meet up..........
            Last edited by Johnny Dangerr; 10-29-2020, 07:02 PM.

Comment

Sure wish I was closer!

Comment

I’ll be at the lease wish I could make it!

Comment

I am looking forward to this. I am hoping to get flipped off by a rich football player that is oppressed by the Orange man in the whitehouse.
                  Last edited by 4wheels; 10-29-2020, 10:10 PM.

Comment

Man this would be fun in the Hellcat, we are camping though. Have fun, take lots of video!

Comment

My wife and I are going. It'll be a blast. My two nephew might go too

Comment

Originally posted by WItoTX View Post
                        Man this would be fun in the Hellcat, we are camping though. Have fun, take lots of video!
                        We will be in the race car..................

Comment

You will get a lot of one fingered salutes. We have done a few Trump train rally’s, and it can get stupid. We have had people run off the road on a couple of the rally’s.

Comment

Well I won't know till the morning of. Wife planned a Halloween party for Saturday night at our house. So it will be a matter of what time the guest leave and I can get to bed. Sure would like to meet you guys.. 4wheels, sabinehunter and Johnny (again).

Comment

Well I won't know till the morning of. Wife planned a Halloween party for Saturday night at our house. So it will be a matter of what time the guest leave and I can get to bed. Sure would like to meet you guys.. 4wheels, sabinehunter and Johnny (again).

good for you cause you get an extra hour of sleep Sunday am. see ya there.

GO TRUMP!

Comment

Working...
                              X