• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leupold Mark 4 vs Meopta Meopro HTR

Which one would you chose?
    Leupold Mark 4 Long Range Tactical M1, 30mm, 4.5-14x 50mm Side Focus or
    Meopta MeoPro 6.5-20x50 HTR - ZPlex

Those are my two final choices.

Contact mike D for a better deal than you found on that mk4.

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
      Contact mike D for a better deal than you found on that mk4.
      699.99 for a new mark 4. Is that not a good deal?

Comment

Originally posted by txoutdoorsman24 View Post
        699.99 for a new mark 4. Is that not a good deal?
        Yes. He’s got an illuminated one with alumina covers. Won’t be the same price but a lot more value for not a ton more money.

Comment

Originally posted by trophy8 View Post
          Yes. He’s got an illuminated one with alumina covers. Won’t be the same price but a lot more value for not a ton more money.
          Ok. Gotcha. Thanks man

Comment

No experience with the Mark 4 but I have a VX3i LRP and my Meopta Optika 6 has better glass in my opinion. The reviews on the Mark 4 is that they are build like a tank.
            Last edited by RF76; 10-29-2020, 05:48 PM.

Comment

hmmm

Originally posted by txoutdoorsman24 View Post
              Which one would you chose?
              Leupold Mark 4 Long Range Tactical M1, 30mm, 4.5-14x 50mm Side Focus or
              Meopta MeoPro 6.5-20x50 HTR - ZPlex

Those are my two final choices.
              Those are 2 very different options that you have there. Are you wanting to do some long-range shooting or just hunting? If you want 2 scopes that have more similar features, look at the Meopta Optika6 3-18x50 (first or second focal plane) and the Leupold. I think in that instance you will find the adjustments similar, both 30mm tubes as well. The Meopta wins, in my opinion, in both clarity, low light visibility, and value. If you are a zero it and forget about it guy, the MeoPro 6.5-20x50 HTR will get the job done for you.

Comment

Originally posted by bman940 View Post
                Those are 2 very different options that you have there. Are you wanting to do some long-range shooting or just hunting? If you want 2 scopes that have more similar features, look at the Meopta Optika6 3-18x50 (first or second focal plane) and the Leupold. I think in that instance you will find the adjustments similar, both 30mm tubes as well. The Meopta wins, in my opinion, in both clarity, low light visibility, and value. If you are a zero it and forget about it guy, the MeoPro 6.5-20x50 HTR will get the job done for you.
                Thanks for the reply.

Comment

I have the meopta optika 6 2.5 - 15. Its heavy but so far so good.

Comment

Meopta way better than any leupold

Comment

Working...
                    X