Official Lake Georgetown Public Hunting Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Deaf View Post
    Is that thing not loud? I'm out here with just hand warmers. Had a forky about 30 yards from me munching on acorns for about an hour. No doe yet.

Sent from my SM-A505U using Tapatalk
    It's not too bad. I turn it on and off every 30 minutes. Had a doe snort at me from about 40 yards away to the west

Comment

<——-This guy is buck hunting.

Comment

Nice Primos Double Bull stake out blind!

I counted 5 feeders and blind while out hiking last week. Within 400 yards of each other.

Comment

Originally posted by HogStalker View Post
          Nice, congrats!

Comment

Originally posted by verter View Post
            Nice, congrats!

Thanks man, send that sweet wide buck my way, lol

Comment

Originally posted by txbb14 View Post
              Are people having much luck hunting from tree saddles out at Lake Georgetown? It’s an interesting idea to me.
              First year hunting here and in a saddle. I’ve had one actual setup and had success setting up on sign. Not many trees in the thickets to get in, so I’ve been setting up around tree lines. Had a good sit, saw does but didn’t get a shot.

Comment

Go get ‘em

Comment

Congrats to you

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Thanks guys. Allot of buck movement this morning. The rut is really close.

Comment

Gonna spend the afternoon in the blind eating Halloween candy and hoping one of these gals shows up. Think the one in the back is old enough?

Comment

Oh my, that picture looks way worse than I expected! Probably too blurry to even tell.

Comment

Originally posted by Deaf View Post
                          Gonna spend the afternoon in the blind eating Halloween candy and hoping one of these gals shows up. Think the one in the back is old enough?
                          You are finally getting deer at your spot, that's good. She is definitely old enough to count toward 2 does.

Comment

Congrats to all who got some so far. I just returned from LA after 21/2 weeks of helping my father who’s just finished radiation. All I know is I need some time in the woods and my #2 doe. Will be hitting it up all week. Good luck everyone

Comment

Poor animal, her wound looks pretty bad. Whoever shot at her, obviously hit a big bone.

[IMG][/IMG]

Comment

In fact, this is the third animal I have observed with a bad shot wound. I think my neighbor needs to go back to a shooting range.

Comment

Working...
                                X