TBH Sam Rayburn Crappie weekend!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SKLOSS View Post
    Did y’all get hooked up? Need to know if I need to stop and pick up more oil.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Yes we did. He should be up there already I think he was leaving at 4 yesterday

Comment

Truck loaded, headed out.

Comment

Originally posted by Kurdawg View Post
        Just saw this pic from this guide on Rayburn today he goes out of Jackson Hill normally 150 he said.
        He fishes more out of Cassels Boykin now. He was coming off the water yesterday when I was loading up. Watched them take the pics.

Comment

Originally posted by Chew View Post
          I waited for your call for a couple of weeks! Thought you were got busy killin' snowflakes!
          I know you did I've talked to slew I was coming but I have a grandsons birthday party to go to. Y'all catch um and drink a bunch of cold beer for me. Call me sometime I usually go up there once a week. And that sk fella seems like a good guy by his Post

Comment

Y'all be safe on your travels

Comment

Originally posted by Rubberdown View Post
              What time are y’all planning on getting there tomorrow? I am pushed back till after noon or so to leave. That gets me there round 3..
              I doubt I will be there before 4pm.....was planning on working half a day but found a truck I want to look at in town. ( Houston ughh ). Wont be back here till at least noon.

Comment

Originally posted by Kurdawg View Post
                Yes we did. He should be up there already I think he was leaving at 4 yesterday

Beautiful. Nice work!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Safe travels guys! Keep the rest of us posted. We'll be living vicariously through y'all this weekend!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Muskles View Post
                    Safe travels guys! Keep the rest of us posted. We'll be living vicariously through y'all this weekend!

Sent from my XT1080 using Tapatalk
                    If I actually catch one I WILL post it!

Comment

FYI
                      As you probably know we have been seeing allot of young deer on the roads due to that time of year for fawns being dropped. Also the old does shunning their yearlings to have their newborns use caution in these parts. Good luck this weekend.

Comment

I foresee many zip lock bags being filled with fillets this weekend.........

Best of luck to all that are participating.

Rwc

Comment

Planned on dumping the Ranger at public and take a cruise up Saturday around noon and meet some of y'all but my wife has to go in to work tomorrow and then we have a graduation party to attend tomorrow evening so those plans are shot. If I can get the honey-do's done this evening I'll load the kids up in the morning and make a run that way.

Comment

We are on the road

Comment

Filling up and getting ice and then on the way finally!
                              Attached Files

Comment

I’ll be there around noon!

Comment

Working...
                                X