Gus Engeling

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gus Engeling

I was visiting my parents this weekend and drove around in the Gus Engeling area and saw some nice bucks moving. I actually had 3 run across the road in front of me. One stopped just a little ways in the woods and looked back. He was a definite shooter. He had a velvet spread well beyond the ear width. this place has some good deer on it. Good luck to those planning to put in for the draw

I used to hunt it years ago (along with Richland Chambers) when it was still public (no draw). There are some monsters at both places.

Comment

I will be putting in for GE again this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Katch66 View Post
        I will be putting in for GE again this year.
        X2 on that, I just live right up the road from there. They do have some monsters running around.

Comment

Dang. Didn't get drawn. I have been drawn the last two years. I guess I will try stand-by.

Comment

Originally posted by Katch66 View Post
            Dang. Didn't get drawn. I have been drawn the last two years. I guess I will try stand-by.
            You might as well!!! You live right there!!
            What about Big Lake?? Have you hunted it??

Comment

I hunted the south section of Big Lake when it was walk-in Type II. I haven't put in for it since its been draw. I put in for GE archery and Richland Creek gun each year. Maybe I will draw RC on the gun hunt.

Comment

Working...
              X