Added LED's to the QUAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Added LED's to the QUAD

Added a set of front and rear facing LED's to my Kodiak. I wanted extra light to the front as well as light for loading my quad trailer at night. I also mounted one of the lights at an upward angle due to where we hunt not having any electricity and figured it would illuminate the skinning rack to aid in seeing better when skinning a deer. Put all 4 lights on same switch on handlebars and a 40 amp relay under the seat. Pretty happy with the end results.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They make a huge difference, don't they?

I added a 18" LED flood and two little four-LED driving lights to out side by side. Man it's literally a day vs. night difference.

Those surface mount LEDs you have on the back of your rig look like what I need for the back of my pickup and Jeep.

Comment

Details? Where did you get the lights, switch and relay?

Comment

I'm a LEO and these are Wheelen lights from a cruiser that was de-commissioned. Got them from a friend in the industry that outfits the cop cars. He got me the lights, relay, and I got the switch from ebay.

Comment

cool !

Comment

Looks good. What did you spray the racks with?

Comment

Bedliner

Comment

looks really clean!

Comment

looks good
                  What tires are Thoses ?
                  Love the tread

Comment

Sedona Buzzsaw. I love them.

Comment

I had some really aggressive mud tires on the quad when I bought it. I hunt rocky country and they about rattled my teeth outta my head.
                      I read some reviews on the Buzzsaw tires and they were KNOW for their durability as well as smooth ride. The do amazing in rock and thorns and crawling hills and are super smooth riding. I highly recommend them for all purposes use.

Comment

Working...
                      X