Ant killer-Inside home

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ant killer-Inside home

Recommendations for an inside the house ant killer. Lately, I have seen a huge increase in ants in the home and looking for a good trap/insecticide for indoor use.

Thanks in advance,

I use Ortho Home Defense. A few times a year I spray it along all the baseboards, windowsills and around the doors. It is remarkable how many dead bug bodies (including ants) appear over the next week or two.

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
      I use Ortho Home Defense. A few times a year I spray it along all the baseboards, windowsills and around the doors. It is remarkable how many dead bug bodies (including ants) appear over the next week or two.
      This is what I use as well. Also spray the weep holes if your home is brick or rock.

Comment

Same here, Home Defense inside and out.

Comment

again, home defense,,, clear, nearly odorless doesn't stain and it works so well I use it on ant mounds in the yard,,, and it does have good residual effect also works on spiders and roaches

Comment

I use termidor on the outside walls of my house. (kill them before they get in) Spot sprayed fire ant mounds turn to scorched earth overnight.
            Last edited by 3under3; 04-30-2019, 09:01 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by jerp View Post
              Originally posted by SabreKiller View Post
              This is what I use as well. Also spray the weep holes if your home is brick or rock.
              I do this, plus I spray around the soffit where the trim meets the brick as well as all the way around the windows and doors, not just the sill.

Comment

I buy most pesticides here:

More expensive up front but this bottle will make 24 gallons of product.

Comment

I use Bifen IT and works well

Comment

Demon

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk

Comment

Demon, just sprayed this past weekend and kills all bugs including ants it comes into contact with.

Comment

Is demon safe to spray in a yard where young children play? I used to have a company come spray my old house and they claimed their stuff was safe. Just moved into a new one and decided I’m going to tackle it myself.

Comment

I like DemonWP.

Comment

I use either Bifen or permithren.

Comment

Demon inside and out.

Comment

Working...
                              X