No announcement yet.

Sleep Number Beds?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We have had ours for three years and love it.

Comment

Originally posted by Bullseye07 View Post
      My guess is the folks that hated it got the cheapest one with the thin mattress pad. Of course that’s gonna sleep like an air mattress.

You’ve gotta tinker with the settings a good bit to get it dialed in also.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
      Maybe that's the problem for us. It works, it's decent, it's sure not gods gift to sleep. No springs to poke you or break down is a plus. We added a topper which helped a little. Even the high dollar ones the foam will break down and that's what makes it comfortable.

Comment

no way would I spend that much on a mattress. Maybe if I had trouble sleeping I would try it. I bought an $800 mattress (I thought that was too much...lol) at Denver mattress many years ago, I sleep great on it

Comment

I love mine but the wife hates it. We've had it for 2 yrs.

Comment

Tied one for a while. Felt like a nice air up mattress.

Comment

Just slap an air mattress on your bed frame, top with memory foam and add an adjustable DC air pump on a remote.

I just saved you $2400.

Comment

Originally posted by tminc View Post
                my purple mattress is bad a%#. try some before u buy, I have the pur#3 hybrid.
                How do you try them?

Comment

Originally posted by RiverRat1 View Post
                  How do you try them?
                  Denver Mattress has some in store you can try out.

Thats what we settle on. purple 3. Has been really good so far. Sleeps cool and VERY heavy

Comment

I ended up with Casper with graphite layer. 180 from the 10 year old mattress the wife had before we married. Bought the Cali King.

Comment

Working...
                    X