Ford Death Wobble & Warranty - Frustrating

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sierracharlie338 View Post
    You can always yell at Marks boss to make you feel better! I’m sure he would appreciate that.

I’ve found with dealerships sometimes you have to get in someone’s azz to get the point across. With it being a fleet truck idk how that can change things but if it was a personal vehicle I’d be having a face to face with someone.

Sierracharlie out…
    If it was a personal vehicle, I'd be sitting in somebody's office in Dearborn by now!
    My Flickr Photos

Comment

I dropped of my 2019 f250 for the same on December 2nd picked it up on 12-28-19
      in boerne at ford dealership. my steering stabilizer was shot 31000 miles

Comment

Originally posted by SAC View Post
        I can tell this guy needs to be banned.

Comment

I have a 2018 and have been lucky not to have this issue. I had it in an old Chevy I had and it is definitely not fun.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Comment

I had it happen a few times in my 2013 or 14 and a new set of tires solved the problem. Drove it for another 75k miles and never happened again.

Comment

I’ve had it in my 17’ 350. When it happens again, and it will, then I’ll fix it the right way. I let the dealership fix it with warranty last time. I’ll replace the entire front end with aftermarket trac bar, steering stabilizers, and correct the caster while at it. Still beats the last few GMs I’ve had.

Comment

Originally posted by JONES45LC View Post
                I dropped of my 2019 f250 for the same on December 2nd picked it up on 12-28-19
                in boerne at ford dealership. my steering stabilizer was shot 31000 miles
                In a different post about the sales team at Ford of Boerne lying about the problem being fixed, the sales team and the service team there where near to physical confrontation when sales was swearing it was fixed and the service manager heatedly pointed out an ocean of brand new 250’s and 350’s waiting to be DW warranty fixed, the only thing they could agree about was a 450, 550 had a different front end
                If I wanted a chassis cab doully that day I probably could have made a good deal price wise
                But I cannot trust the sales team at ford of boerne to not try and skin me in some shape or fashion

Comment

Maybe a little time in the cooler will get him to stepping.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                    It is absolutely laughable that a company the size of FoMoCo can't eliminate a problem known as "death wobble" on a $75k dollar truck.

At least they didn't take a bail out!
                    I was considering a is250 for my next truck but maybe I'll be on hold

Wait, ford didnt take any bailout $$?

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Comment

Michael, I think you should rip this SAC guy a new one. I mean, just look at his username. You know he's got to be a piece of work!

Comment

Originally posted by Chad_E View Post
                        Michael, I think you should rip this SAC guy a new one. I mean, just look at his username. You know he's got to be a piece of work!
                        Trust me. He wanted to.

Comment

I've got a 2019 F250 and this past weekend it happened to me 3 times. The 3rd time I was doing 75 on Hwy 287. Very freighting. I was able to get to the shoulder to stop without getting hit. I immediately called the Ford house and my truck is going in tomorrow. They said it will take 7 to 8 weeks for part but I can take my truck back home tomorrow. They said they need to look at something to see what part #. They should know what part # my opinion

Comment

Originally posted by pilar View Post
                            In a different post about the sales team at Ford of Boerne lying about the problem being fixed, the sales team and the service team there where near to physical confrontation when sales was swearing it was fixed and the service manager heatedly pointed out an ocean of brand new 250’s and 350’s waiting to be DW warranty fixed, the only thing they could agree about was a 450, 550 had a different front end

If I wanted a chassis cab doully that day I probably could have made a good deal price wise

But I cannot trust the sales team at ford of boerne to not try and skin me in some shape or fashion

Who did you deal with ?
                            Allen Hester is who helped me , that sucks they gave you the run around he was very good to deal with .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The death wobble is the reason we passed on an F-250 for the wife. Last thing I wanted to worry about with her and my 3 year old.

Comment

Hope you get it back soon Michael!!!!

Question: is this only on F250’s. I’m in the market for a truck, but am looking at probably getting an F150. Just want to make sure it’s not an issue on those too!!!!

Bisch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Working...
                                X