Mouse in camper

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tyrex750 View Post
    Camper is 33 ft, only got 1of the pestbye. Was gonna try the peppermint oil and put some more mouth balls out. Next time I go I will get up under it and look for any entrances I can find

That’s your best bet. If you take your time you should be able to find the entry point. I recommend laying down a few protected bait stations underneath - front, middle and back.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

Use bronze wool to plug holes. It won't rust and create problems like steel wool.

Comment

Whatever you do dont get a cat. Try everything up to or including burning the camper, just dont get a cat. I let the wife talk me into that...... twice....

Comment

Dryer sheets help as well . We also usually keep a few cats around the camp .

Comment

you don't have a mouse......you have mice in the camper

Comment

5 gal buckets outside worked for us 👍

Comment

Every time I go to the lease during the off-season I break up a bunch of the yellow rat bars in chunks and throw underneath my building, never any mice in almost 10 years.

Comment

I use ultrasonic gizmos as well. Mine are not battery operated but plug in. I had a couple of really small ones but bought a bigger contraption from Lowe's or Home Depot that has worked like a champ. Cost about 30 bucks. Works great. I used to plug holes but the mice made new ones as fast as I could plug them up. I don't want to put anything out that could be harmful to my dogs.

Comment

Working...
                  X