No announcement yet.

Any suggestions for this stuff?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You can haul that Farmall in the 2nd pic to my house.

Comment

There are plenty of people out there who would buy both of those old IH tractors for the original parts.

Advertise those on one of the tractor sites; if you make some money good but if not let them haul them off themselves.

Comment

Find a high school ag mech class who restores them for projects. Then right off the value

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Comment

When we bought our house there was a Model A (or T, can't remember) frame in the garage. Had the engine and partially decayed wooden spoke wheels. Wife wanted to pay someone to haul it off but I said I'd sell it. She gave me the eye roll so I was extra determined. Put it on Craigslist for $1,000 and dropped it $100 every few days. When it hit $400 I got 5 calls the first day. $400 isn't much but better than paying someone to take it.

Comment

Looks like a B and a H farmall

Comment

Originally posted by bwssr View Post
              2 weeks on Craig's list in farm section and as general tard art. Then to scrap
              “Tard art” LOL that what I would think every time I had to weed eat around that junk iron.

Comment

FarmAll in the shed looks like it could run. Then just leave it hooked up to the brushhog.

Trailers are gonna be worth couple hundred each. More so if the hubs are good and easy to move. Especially that stock trailer.
                Last edited by Texas Grown; 03-31-2019, 05:32 PM.

Comment

First pic is Deff a B
                  We restored a 41 model completely
                  Best hay raking tractor known to man
                  They will turn on their own tracks
                  Just don’t fall off the seat
                  Wasn’t the safest tractor ever lol

Comment

Thanks for all the input. I would much rather see the tractors go to someone who can use them.

Comment

Originally posted by denimdeerslayer View Post
                      Is that an H model in the barn? Do you know what’s wrong with it? Are you around Katy?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                      I have no idea what model or what’s wrong with it. It’s located in llano but I’m on Katy

Comment

If you are anywhere near or on the way to Round Top, put it up by the fence with a for sale/price tag on it! It is sale time in Round Top!

Comment

Some of that stuff, I would classify as scrap metal, not sure about the condition of the shredder, it could be useable. The old tractors I would definitely put up for sale, in multiple places. There are a lot of guys that buy those old tractors and restore them, then show them.

Comment

Tank on that trailer would make 2 stand and fill feeders

Comment

Do not scrap. Please. I don’t need really anything of them , but there are some cool old farm implements there. I repeat. Do not scrap.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I have no idea in your area but if the school has a strong Ag class the FFA has a Ag Mechanics competition where the kids restore/repair old tractors. I would check with the local schools before you scrap it.

-john

Comment

Working...
                                X