X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Roll Tide. Beat Clemson!

Comment

*ichigan gone destroyed in their last 2 games, and gave up 104 points....and they are number 6

pfffffftttttttttt

yall put too much emphasis on these polls

sagarin or others

Comment

Originally posted by 17ncs View Post
        I think you’re right on this one. Have the PAC 12 and Big 10 drop a game and play 8. I take it you’re not a Clemson or BAMA fan. CAL Berkeley?

Ready for the National Championship game BAMA, Johnny and BigL and Quackadikt? It’s good to still have a team in the mix to pull for.
        I am a college football fan. I have nothing against Bama or Clemson. I think if every conference played the same # of games we would get a more representative sample for the CFP. I also think Bama & Clemson would still be in the finals had they played 9 conference games. I also think the Big 12 needs to expand to 14 teams ( UCF & Temple would be my choices) and have 2 divisions. I do not think any FBS school should schedule a FCS team, G5 schools OK but no more than 2 games. The 9 game thing will be discussed at length today at the commissioners meeting. This to me it's more important than expanding the playoffs. The SEC & ACC have been in the playoffs all 5 years and they are the only conferences not playing 9 conference games.

Comment

Pachyderms will roll tonight.

SEC west will have two national champs

Clemson and UCF can play for third. LOL!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
            Lmao at UGA at #3.

Surely this is pre Sugar Bowl.

Wow. It's current. What a jacked up system. Miss St. Top 10 with 5 losses. Good thing they play the games on the field.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
            Eastern media bias I’m sure.

Originally posted by Burntorange Bowhunter View Post
            Lol. Miss St. is at 7. Lol. How are they ranked ahead of A&M by so much?

I heard there were people in the meeting yelling, “Good Lord make it stop”, and that may have affected the final rankings.

Originally posted by BigL View Post
            Roll Tide. Beat Clemson!
            That’s what I like to hear!

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
              Pachyderms will roll tonight.

SEC west will have two national champs

Clemson and UCF can play for third. LOL!!!
              And one will have lost to the other 7/8 times in a reaux.

Comment

Eastern media bias I’m sure.

I heard there were people in the meeting yelling, “Good Lord make it stop”, and that may have affected the final rankings.

That’s what I like to hear!
                I wasn't there

And good luck this evening! I imagine we will be seeing a new name tomorrow above your avatar

Comment

Originally posted by PYBUCK View Post
                  I am a college football fan. I have nothing against Bama or Clemson. I think if every conference played the same # of games we would get a more representative sample for the CFP. I also think Bama & Clemson would still be in the finals had they played 9 conference games. I also think the Big 12 needs to expand to 14 teams ( UCF & Temple would be my choices) and have 2 divisions. I do not think any FBS school should schedule a FCS team, G5 schools OK but no more than 2 games. The 9 game thing will be discussed at length today at the commissioners meeting. This to me it's more important than expanding the playoffs. The SEC & ACC have been in the playoffs all 5 years and they are the only conferences not playing 9 conference games.
                  The Big 12 only has 10 teams now.

Comment

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
                    *ichigan gone destroyed in their last 2 games, and gave up 104 points....and they are number 6

pfffffftttttttttt

yall put too much emphasis on these polls

sagarin or others
                    No, i was laughing at the polls. They mean nothing. The AP holds more cred.

Comment

Why does anyone think having a 4 team p[layoff is a good idea?

You have 5 Power 5 conferences, and then you have ND that they let in every few years to get destroyed.
                      Every year at least 1 Power 5 champ will be left out and sometimes 2.

If the FCS can have a playoff system why cant the big boys.

8 teams, all 5 power 5 conference champs and 3 at large bids.....I dont give a @#$% if the #9 teams cries because they got bumped...

And yes the playoffs are skewed for the SEC and ACC, its not rocket science

Comment

All we needed this year was a 2 team playoff. Lol.

Comment

A 14 team conference is to many. Some teams will go 10 -12 years or something silly like that without playing each other in the conference. It is a luck of the draw when it comes to your schedule and who you get from the other side of the conference.

I think the Big 12 does it right (except the conference championship game). Have 9 conference games with everybody playing everyone.

Comment

And one will have lost to the other 7/8 times in a reaux.
                            That blind squirrel will find that nut one day.

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                              That blind squirrel will find that nut one day.

I think TBH has found the nut...[emoji13][emoji23]

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                                I think TBH has found the nut...[emoji13][emoji23]
                                Ol boy is mouthy over on the Cowboys thread too. I guess that early Gatorade dump on coach O and the Cowboys victory over the Saints didn't teach him anything. LOLOLOL.

Comment

Working...
                                X