No announcement yet.

Colorado Bend State Park Youth Hunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We will be there for a January antlerless hunt. Did you guys happen to see any exotics at all? I hear there are some axis and auodad in the area.

Comment

congrats!

Comment

Congrats

I have some good memories with my kids on some of those draw hunts

Comment

Originally posted by sunsethunter View Post
          We will be there for a January antlerless hunt. Did you guys happen to see any exotics at all? I hear there are some axis and auodad in the area.
          We did no see any exotics during our hunt and I did not hear of any being brought in. The staff said the better compartment for Aoudad were in compartment 5 down by the river (I am pretty sure anyway).

Beautiful park and a fun hunt. We were in the front of compartment 4 and as I stated above, it was very thick and we struggled to find an open area. 1 and 2 seemed to be a lot more open.

If you want a map of the compartments shoot me your email or cell number and I will send it to you. It may not be the same but could help you pick a few spots to check out in each compartment.

Comment

Originally posted by Rounder View Post
            We did no see any exotics during our hunt and I did not hear of any being brought in. The staff said the better compartment for Aoudad were in compartment 5 down by the river (I am pretty sure anyway).

Beautiful park and a fun hunt. We were in the front of compartment 4 and as I stated above, it was very thick and we struggled to find an open area. 1 and 2 seemed to be a lot more open.

If you want a map of the compartments shoot me your email or cell number and I will send it to you. It may not be the same but could help you pick a few spots to check out in each compartment.

Awesome. PM coming your way.

Comment

Working...
            X