Georgia Recount: imPEACHment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by texansfan View Post
    We have about 150 million different opinions on what should be funded and how

We vote

Your ideas lost

So you have to sit by and not pout about it

I don’t pout that’s what liberals do, generally while they are destroying national monuments or burning a business down or some other form of sub human behavior.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Comment

Things just got western...
      Where's The Kraken?
      Anybody seen Sidney Powell lately?

Comment

Originally posted by OldRiverRat View Post
        I don’t pout that’s what liberals do, generally while they are destroying national monuments or burning a business down or some other form of sub human behavior.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
        So why are all these conservatives pouting and complaining about a handful of leftward thinking posters? Conservatives hit that REPORT POST button so quick these days

Comment

.Click image for larger version

Name:	received_163466982189936.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	71.1 KB
ID:	24641048

Sent from my SM-G950U1 using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Speedgoat View Post
            .[ATTACH]1036655[/ATTACH]

This is the problem with instant news
            You think there is fraud because of the huge shift in numbers.

It is purely the sequence in the way the votes were counted.
            Let's say that Hillary was beating Trump in Texas by 5,000 votes but Montgomery County Texas had not yet reported their totals.
            So a Democrat goes to sleep thinking Hillary won
            But wakes up to a landslide in Trump's favor instead.

Should they storm the capitol?

To prevent all of this i can see states not releasing uncertifified numbers. They will wait until at least 99% of all precincts have certified their figures before giving the ONE FINAL figure for the state as a whole

The polls close at 7:00pm
            There is no need for us to know who won the precinct by 7:02pm just so the media can declare an unofficial winner by 7:05pm

Comment

So why are all these conservatives pouting and complaining about a handful of leftward thinking posters? Conservatives hit that REPORT POST button so quick these days
              I've been reported and banned and it wasn't by librulls

Comment

GOV spending = fraud

Here is my dos centavos.

No matter what is being funded, whether it's national defense, public education, welfare and/or natural resource conservation programs there is a certain amount of that money that is being skimmed off and put in politicians pockets. If "we the people" continue to be divided and not hold politicians accountable for such fraud our great country will soon be in ruin no matter which political ideology is in control.

They (politicians) profit from the division in 'we the people". If this isn't obvious to some it is time to wake the "beep" up stop bickering like immature 3rd graders and open your eyes wide. Politicians are robbing "we the people" !

Comment

Originally posted by Pedernal View Post
                  GOV spending = fraud

Here is my dos centavos.

No matter what is being funded, whether it's national defense, public education, welfare and/or natural resource conservation programs there is a certain amount of that money that is being skimmed off and put in politicians pockets. If "we the people" continue to be divided and not hold politicians accountable for such fraud our great country will soon be in ruin no matter which political ideology is in control.

They (politicians) profit from the division in 'we the people". If this isn't obvious to some it is time to wake the "beep" up stop bickering like immature 3rd graders and open your eyes wide. Politicians are robbing "we the people" !
                  But Trump waded in this same swamp and continued to sign off on a record setting budget increase year after year.
                  So what dirt do they have on Trump to make him do this?

That first covid stimulus package was hefty.

Comment

So if the Republicans were smart they would borrow this page from the Demoncrats playbook on how to steal an election.
                    What goes around comes around!

Comment

Loeffler could easily contest the election results if she feels as though she was cheated

Comment

Originally posted by TxsBuda View Post
                        First President to be impeached twice. Not gonna look good on a resume.
                        Impeachment means nothing unless it is passed by Senate. Otherwise it is like screaming fire in a movie theater.

Comment

Originally posted by BowhunterB View Post
                          Impeachment means nothing unless it is passed by Senate. Otherwise it is like screaming fire in a movie theater.
                          Almost a Badge of Honor really.

Considering the Impeachers. (TWICE!!)

Comment

Hahahahahahahaha!!!

And the voters actually believed them!!![emoji1787][emoji1787][emoji1787]

Georgia Democrats have reportedly already begun fuming over their two new senators, the Rev. Raphael Warnock and Jon Ossoff, who were scheduled to be sworn in Wednesday by Vice President Kamala Harris, according to a new report.

Comment

Dominion is more suing Rudy
                              Maybe Rudy can retain Lin Wood like Sidney did when dominion sued her?

I recall reading on here that Q loved for dominion to sue because discovery would prove the fraud.
                              Well I guess we are finally about to see.
                              Unless Sydney and Rudy both settle out of court.
                              LoL

Comment

Originally posted by Philip-TX View Post
                                Almost a Badge of Honor really.

Considering the Impeachers. (TWICE!!)
                                yep, it means nothing anymore; kinda like calling someone a RACIST because they don't agree with them.

who gives a ****, it don't mean anything anymore.

Comment

Working...
                                X