"SaltGrass 3/d MaY 27"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"SaltGrass 3/d MaY 27"

I'm, back April. Scores have been posted. WWW.SALTGRASS. ORG Our next shoot is May 27th. See you there!

Hey George its good to hear from you!!! We started a Life saver shoot at home ..It would be fun at the range for the Long shot you bust the life saver you WIN...at 80yds it will be tough to it..

Comment

Originally posted by fieldarcher View Post
      hey george its good to hear from you!!! We started a life saver shoot at home ..it would be fun at the range for the long shot you bust the life saver you win...at 80yds it will be tough to it..
      I will play>>>------>X

Comment

Good to see your feeling better George. A lifesaver @ 80yds? Can I bring my rifle? You guys crack me up, but I have bet money with worse odds (I think)

Comment

If nobody hits the life saver the money will roll over to the next shoot...just some ideas to get people interested...It was nice to see the life saver explode

Comment

George are you up for some field range shooting Sat. let me know what time...
            Clay and Billy will probably shoot ...I am trying to get Ashley and Amber out to the range..

Comment

George is back !!!!! Welcome back buddy!!! I will shoot sat with George!!

Comment

George what time saturday we can have a Nice fun field shoot...

Comment

Originally posted by fieldArcher View Post
                  George what time saturday we can have a Nice fun field shoot...
                  I have to work Saturday we can meet Sunday for a field shoot URUND 12-OR 1

Comment

You guys are nuts! I won a prize for hitting golf balls at 20, but a lifesaver at 80?!? I might just be in.

Comment

80 yards at a life saver is a tough one..... If the parts for my bow ever come in I am game though!!!

Comment

Brian you shooting tomorrow? I might need to shoot early on sat. again next shoot! I'm scheduled to work that whole weekend but I go in at 12:30 so I can shoot early and still make it to work!

Comment

I am still waiting for my bearings to come in, prob won't shoot tourny. Let me know how you guys do!

Comment

Will do might be the only one of the group to shoot Bryon was going to New Braunsfels all weekend!Not sure who else will be there?

Comment

What kinda time are you looking at for the bearings?

Comment

Working...
                              X