X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MacDaddy67 View Post
    You heard it here first...

The Cleveland Browns will be playing in the AFC Championship this year
    Chiefs, Chargers, Ravens, Colts, Texans.

No, No, NOPE.

Maybe in 2020 OR 2021 Browns.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
      I read that Kyler Murray’s signing bonus would be $23.5M. Quite a bit more than the $4.6 offered by MLB. I need to find the posts on here that called him an idiot for not playing baseball. LOL!!!!!!
      There are probably several of them. I may even have commented that bc given his performance at aTm, he was not a #1 overall selection. Even given last season, I don't see him as a #1 overall selection. Luckily for him, I am a nobody with a keyboard. Congrats to him for gambling on himself and winning.

Comment

I see Browns going 10 and 6.

Comment

Originally posted by oktx View Post
          He can still play baseball and collect again.....
          His contract with the A's is now void and he payed them back the signing bonus. He may get a $100-$200k like Tebow for name's sake but would need to earn it from there if he ever went back to baseball.

Comment

Originally posted by stickemhard3 View Post
            His contract with the A's is now void and he payed them back the signing bonus. He may get a $100-$200k like Tebow for name's sake but would need to earn it from there if he ever went back to baseball.
            Obviously. According to DFW sports radio the A’s still own his rights.

Comment

There are probably several of them. I may even have commented that bc given his performance at aTm, he was not a #1 overall selection. Even given last season, I don't see him as a #1 overall selection. Luckily for him, I am a nobody with a keyboard. Congrats to him for gambling on himself and winning.
              To be honest, nobody but Mayfield said he would be this good. Can he do it at the next level? Nobody knows, hell the team that drafted him doesn’t know, but I do know the slaps on here predicting/hoping he fails **** sure don’t.

Comment

Rosen to the Dolphins

Comment

Originally posted by waterdog View Post
                  Rosen to the Dolphins
                  Last report I heard is they have been talking since Thur. Az should have traded him when they hired K K. May have gotten more at that time.

Comment

Lufkin boy to the Saints.

Comment

Saints got a good one in McCoy.

Comment

Texans got a TE in the 3rd. Did BOB get his gronk

Comment

Originally posted by Das71198 View Post
                          Texans got a TE in the 3rd. Did BOB get his gronk
                          He looks the part, that's for sure. I was pleasantly surprised Lonnie Johnson fell to the Texans. I did not think there was any way possible he would be there when we drafted. I am happy with the Texans board so far.

Comment

He looks the part, that's for sure. I was pleasantly surprised Lonnie Johnson fell to the Texans. I did not think there was any way possible he would be there when we drafted. I am happy with the Texans board so far.
                            The offensive linemen selections are questionable, but listening to people in the know, we got 4 solid players. The lineman are high ceiling players that need development in certain areas. Mainly footwork.

Quite a few people had Lonnie Johnson in the top 5 cb’s for 19. So, we got good value there too.

Warring has size, but he’s no gronk.
                            Last edited by 12RingKing; 04-27-2019, 05:48 AM.

Comment

Cards unload Josh Rosen to Dolphins; NFL Network's Steve Smith rips QB for whining

When the NFL's Arizona Cardinals selected Oklahoma's Kyler Murray with the No. 1 pick in this year's draft on Thursday, the selection set up a potential quarterback competition between Murray and Arizona's 2018 starter, Josh Rosen, who was the team's top pick in last year's draft.

Lol!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Bayouboy View Post
                                Cards unload Josh Rosen to Dolphins; NFL Network's Steve Smith rips QB for whining

When the NFL's Arizona Cardinals selected Oklahoma's Kyler Murray with the No. 1 pick in this year's draft on Thursday, the selection set up a potential quarterback competition between Murray and Arizona's 2018 starter, Josh Rosen, who was the team's top pick in last year's draft.

Lol!!!!

Was he that bad for AZ? I didn’t pay much attention to the cards last year.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Working...
                                X