Ed Phillips passed away

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ed Phillips passed away

My friend Ed Phillips passed away over the weekend, he was a fine man and a great friend and I will miss him. A lot of you may know Ed, if you ever bought an item at a Delta Waterfowl, Ducks Unlimited, CCA, Dallas Safari Club banquet or any of the sorts there was a good chance Ed was the auctioneer. He was also very active in auctioning at county fairs all around the state. I became friends with Ed 15 years or so ago working through Delta waterfowl, he was the one that convinced me to take my son on a trip to Africa, one of the greatest times I’ve ever had in my life and I am extremely grateful for him convincing me to do that. My prayers are for his family, his wife, his kids, his grandkids Ed’s death is a huge loss especially for them, my prayer is that they lean on faith and know that God‘s plan is to prosper us and not to harm us, that soon they will be together again.

Our Prayers go out to his family and to you for your loss.

Comment

Prayer sent for Ed and family . RIP

Comment

Prayers sent for family and friends.

Comment

He will certainly be missed at future DSC events and others!

Comment

He was a good one. We took his grandson out opening weekend since he wasn't able to.

Comment

I have many of memories from him auctioneering animals at the Crosby Fair. He knew everyone by name. RIP ED

Comment

Worked with him on numerous occasions. Always a pleasant man and a joy to be around.

Comment

Rip

Comment

God Bless his family, Rest In Peace Ed.

Comment

Prayers Up!

Comment

Prayers sent for the family. He was a fine gentleman indeed. He auctioneered for years at the Washington County Fair. He worked hard for the kids.

Comment

He lived near centerville where my family is from, and always did our DU banquet in Huntsville. Good man, prayers for family. He will be missed.

Comment

Prayers sent for family and friends.

Comment

Prayers sent.

Comment

Working...
                              X