I am looking for direction for a house to be built

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am looking for direction for a house to be built

I am looking for someone to build or shell in a Farm house( pier a beam) not block and beam. I am in the Madisonville area. All I want is the shell I will do everything else. Please point me in the right direction.

I'm no help, but I'm in the same boat.

Comment

Build it facing North!
      Just kidding, good luck!

Comment

Originally posted by Still Hunter View Post
        Build it facing North!
        Just kidding, good luck!
        I thought the same looking at the title. Id say east but unless shaded...a west facing back porch sucks royally.

87 look into...Freeman homes. Tilson homes. Good luck.

Comment

We want a Farm house style no slab. I just need the Pier and beam house shelled in or enclosed and I can do all the rest of the work.

Comment

If it were me, I would go with a Barndominium on a concrete slab. No painting, no termites, no rotting from the exterior, no worries for at least 25 years. Just my opinion.

Best of luck to ya.

Doug

Comment

Laura cannon in Normangee. Her and her team do good work. Pm me if you want their number. They have added on to two of our houses in Normangee

Comment

Originally posted by texashunter87 View Post
                We want a Farm house style no slab. I just need the Pier and beam house shelled in or enclosed and I can do all the rest of the work.
                I also know of an old farm house shell for sale in between Normangee and Madison by 10 mile cemetery

Comment

Working...
                X