No announcement yet.

Anybody ever taken a trail cam apart?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does anyone know how to get the 6 rubber stoppers out on the back of Browning Strikeforce? Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by kjheiter View Post
      Does anyone know how to get the 6 rubber stoppers out on the back of Browning Strikeforce? Thanks
      Tiny drill bit and make a pilot hole, then make a little hook with a paper clip and pull them out. I just used foil tape to go back over the holes.

YouTube has some tutorials on taking the things apart. Small screwdrivers is correct. Pretty doable.
      Last edited by mikemorvan; 12-09-2019, 07:25 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by kjheiter View Post
        I have the same question. I bought a new PIR Filter. Instructions say to "remove rubber stoppers" but no instructions on how to do that. I've tried prying them out, with not much luck.
        My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
          I have the same question. I bought a new PIR Filter. Instructions say to "remove rubber stoppers" but no instructions on how to do that. I've tried prying them out, with not much luck.

I have a pick set in my tool box, I just used one of them. An ice pick may work also if you have one

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by hchntr View Post
            I have a pick set in my tool box, I just used one of them. An ice pick may work also if you have one

Were you able to remove them intact or just piece them out?
            My Flickr Photos

Comment

Originally posted by Michael View Post
              Were you able to remove them intact or just piece them out?

Intact, I put them back in when reassembling

Comment

We were able to remove them using a long, narrow screw. Worked great!
                My Flickr Photos

Comment

Working...
                X