No announcement yet.

Led flashlights

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

look up a semlos 10000 lumen led light... best tracking light I’ve ever owned. Everyone I’ve bought it for loves it

Comment

Originally posted by C-GAR View Post
      You can't go wrong with the streamlight strion it's a very good flashlight. Also if you looking for some stocking stuffers check out the streamlight microstream USB it's a pretty cool little light with 250 lumens.
      I carry a strion all the time. More compact then the stinger just as good of charging and batteries.

Comment

Sniper hog light headlamp and flashlights

Comment

Get a flashlight with the newer 21700 Li-On battery. Very slightly larger than the now standard 18650 but with 5000 mah of power instead of the highest 3600 mah.

It can extend the time and output.

For example a Fenix TK22UE or PD36R or TK23 V2.

Comment

Olight makes some really great led flash lights that are rechargeable and produce great light. usually have several light intensities.

Comment

Elusive Wildlife has some great flashlights, give them a look.

Comment

Originally posted by RifleBowPistol View Post
                I have bought a lot of LED flashlights, most seem great for the first 3 to 6 months, then the batteries die, I replace them and the light is never as bright again and goes through batteries much quicker will any batteries I put in them afterwards. Like the components in the light go to crap.
                I have a Streamlight, from about 8 to 10 years ago. I have to put batteries in it every 8 months to a year. It's supposed to only be a 700 lumen light, but it is bright. I love it. I can light up coyotes out to 300 even 400 yards with it. It used to stay on my 5.56 AR, killed many coyotes using it on the AR. I have a flashlight I bought from Academy four months ago, it's supposed to be a 1200 lumen light, not sure how they measure the lumens on lights, but there is no doubt, the Streamlight rated at 700 lumens lights the night up much better than the 1200 lumen light I got four months ago. The one I got 4 months ago, has been good so far. I can go down to the highway at night, when taking the garbage out and light up road signs very brightly well over 1/4 mile away, much better than the head lights on either my car or truck. But when outside looking for the source of a noise I heard, it lights things up but not ridiculous overkill like I would expect from a 1200 lumen light, when pointing it at something only 40 yards away. So afterwards, I went back in the house, got the Streamlight, took it out to the same spot and turned it on, there was a very noticeable difference. The Streamlight does a much better job of lighting things up.
                First off, Streamlight gives the true lumens while 99% of other companies flat out lie about the lumens especially the cheap lights. Another reason why those other lights don't stay as bright after a few uses is the don't have proper heat sinking so every time you use the light with it on for 5+ minutes it's damaging the LED creating a lower light output.

Originally posted by Kragan16 View Post
                I bought this for my husband 2 years ago and it's been the best one we've ever owned other than our spotlight! Not sure what all itll be used for but just throwing it out there!

ULTRAFIRE Green Hunting Flashlight, XP-E2 LED 650 Lumens, Single Mode, 520-535 nm Wavelength 256 Yards,Tactical Night Hunting Light for Hog Pig Coyote Varmint Predator Rifle https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0753DCBKF..._u9r7Db887YM19

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk
                Here is a perfect example of lying about lumens, the Cree XP-E2 LED is only capable of putting out 300 lumens and it that light it's only putting out about 225 lumens.

Originally posted by RifleBowPistol View Post
                That thing is probably illegal, if NASA catches you with it. I am sure you could blind space shuttle pilots with that thing.
                I guess that would really make our Coyote Cannon light illegal since it will shine over 1650 yards in White and over 1770 yards in Green.

Originally posted by Tmag View Post
                Elusive Wildlife has some great flashlights, give them a look.
                I'm not sure why anyone would by those lights, our lights are brighter, shine further and cost less for the same size lights. Are lights also come with a longer warranty and in my opinion are much better built. We also give a 10% discount to TBH members, just send me a PM for the 10% off coupon code.

You want a light that will blow away any of your friends lights, check out our New Coyote Cannon light. It will shine 1770 yards in Green, 1650 yards in white, 1050 yards in Red and in IR it will allow you to see around 1000 yards with digital night vision.

All our light packages come with the best rechargeable batteries on the market and with the fastest chargers on the market. Most companies that sell lights with 18650 batteries use very low end batteries and chargers.

Comment

Originally posted by gonehuntin68 View Post
                  First off, Streamlight gives the true lumens while 99% of other companies flat out lie about the lumens especially the cheap lights. Another reason why those other lights don't stay as bright after a few uses is the don't have proper heat sinking so every time you use the light with it on for 5+ minutes it's damaging the LED creating a lower light output.

Here is a perfect example of lying about lumens, the Cree XP-E2 LED is only capable of putting out 300 lumens and it that light it's only putting out about 225 lumens.

I guess that would really make our Coyote Cannon light illegal since it will shine over 1650 yards in White and over 1770 yards in Green.

I'm not sure why anyone would by those lights, our lights are brighter, shine further and cost less for the same size lights. Are lights also come with a longer warranty and in my opinion are much better built. We also give a 10% discount to TBH members, just send me a PM for the 10% off coupon code.

You want a light that will blow away any of your friends lights, check out our New Coyote Cannon light. It will shine 1770 yards in Green, 1650 yards in white, 1050 yards in Red and in IR it will allow you to see around 1000 yards with digital night vision.

All our light packages come with the best rechargeable batteries on the market and with the fastest chargers on the market. Most companies that sell lights with 18650 batteries use very low end batteries and chargers.
                  This man asked for opinions. Not for you to get on here and find something wrong with everyone's post. And just an FYI, mine did come with SIX rechargeable Energizer batteries and the charger and is in MY opinion one of the best and brighter lights we've ever owned.

Comment

Originally posted by Kragan16 View Post
                    This man asked for opinions. Not for you to get on here and find something wrong with everyone's post. And just an FYI, mine did come with SIX rechargeable Energizer batteries and the charger and is in MY opinion one of the best and brighter lights we've ever owned.

I think you may have taken his comments the wrong way...

Comment

Windfire, just got one to try on our hog hunt in March.

Comment

Streamlight is hard to beat imo

Comment

Man asked for suggestions. I gave him one. Let him do the research and pick what he wants.

Originally posted by gonehuntin68 View Post

Comment

Heres that Bushnell pro 400, pretty rugged, batteries aren't that expensive with typical use
                            Attached Files

Comment

Are you looking at quality made in USA or low quality cheap chinese?

Comment

I just bought some tiny ones from Fenix, Olight, and Nebo. They will all knock your socks off and are easily rechargeable with a mini usb, or a magnetic connection. I am happy with all of them, but ended up buying several higher end Fenix models to give as gifts to clients since they could engrave them, as well.

Comment

Working...
                                X