Looking forward to this.
    Hunting Videos & Flickr Pix

Comment

Pierce just said on the radio this weekend’s rotation will be:

Friday: Bryce Elder
      Saturday: Blair Henley
      Sunday: Coy Cobb

Pulled this for viewing ...

Friday's game, according to the ULaLa web site, will be televised on "Cox Sports Network". Cox Sports Television is a regional sports channel based in Metairie. If you go to their website at coxsportstv.com you can see the game on their Friday program line up. It also looks like you might be able to stream it live.

I can't find a stream live but I'm looking and will post if I find one later in the day.

Looks like there could be a live stream for Saturday and Sunday on www.ragincajuns.com. May not be free though.
      Last edited by Smart; 02-15-2019, 08:51 AM.

Comment

Go Horns.

Comment

I'm in.
          My Flickr Photos

Comment

Can’t wait. My boys team is playing in Omaha this June. Gonna catch a few games while we are there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Every year I say that I am going to buy a plane ticket to Omaha for the CWS. It has been a wise decision for my Rebels as of late. I might just do it this year...

Comment

My wife and I are headed to the ballpark in Lubbock. I can't wait. We have one of the best teams I have ever seen them field on paper. We start with Oregon and have multiple top 20 teams coming to town. It should be a great year. Guns Up!

Today the wind will be blowing 20-25 to right. Pitchers have to keep the ball down to succeed. Even then there should be some rockets go out. Time for baseball. I am like a 9 year old on Christmas morning.

Comment

Originally posted by Smart View Post
                  Pierce just said on the radio this weekend’s rotation will be:

Friday: Bryce Elder
                  Saturday: Blair Henley
                  Sunday: Coy Cobb

Pulled this for viewing ...

Friday's game, according to the ULaLa web site, will be televised on "Cox Sports Network". Cox Sports Television is a regional sports channel based in Metairie. If you go to their website at coxsportstv.com you can see the game on their Friday program line up. It also looks like you might be able to stream it live.

I can't find a stream live but I'm looking and will post if I find one later in the day.

Looks like there could be a live stream for Saturday and Sunday on www.ragincajuns.com. May not be free though.

Gracias! Aren't you glad you won't be setting down this evening and pulling up the LaTech baseball stream.....hmmm?

Comment

Originally posted by talltexasshoote View Post
                    My wife and I are headed to the ballpark in Lubbock. I can't wait. We have one of the best teams I have ever seen them field on paper. We start with Oregon and have multiple top 20 teams coming to town. It should be a great year. Guns Up!

Today the wind will be blowing 20-25 to right. Pitchers have to keep the ball down to succeed. Even then there should be some rockets go out. Time for baseball. I am like a 9 year old on Christmas morning.
                    Safe travels.

The freshman catcher at Tech, Cole Stilwell, is like a son of mine. He and my son have been battery mates since they were 10 years old, and played in HS together. I'll be cheering Tech on except when they play OSU, where my son is playing. Big 12 is stacked with talent. OSU opens up play tonight against UTRGV. Go Pokes!

Comment

Paper Schmaper..... Hook Em!!

Comment

Finally!

Comment

Originally posted by huntingjunkie View Post
                          Safe travels.

The freshman catcher at Tech, Cole Stilwell, is like a son of mine. He and my son have been battery mates since they were 10 years old, and played in HS together. I'll be cheering Tech on except when they play OSU, where my son is playing. Big 12 is stacked with talent. OSU opens up play tonight against UTRGV. Go Pokes!
                          We are very glad to have him. A catcher that can swing the bat is something we haven't had in a few years. The coaching staff is very excited about all our catchers this year. If that position can generate .5 runs a game more that last year our metrics go through the roof. He will be hitting behind a ton of speed on the bases. It will be really fun to see how that jumps the rbi totals.

The stadium is exactly 2 miles from my house. I will be present for lots of baseball this year.

Comment

We are very glad to have him. A catcher that can swing the bat is something we haven't had in a few years. The coaching staff is very excited about all our catchers this year. If that position can generate .5 runs a game more that last year our metrics go through the roof. He will be hitting behind a ton of speed on the bases. It will be really fun to see how that jumps the rbi totals.

The stadium is exactly 2 miles from my house. I will be present for lots of baseball this year.
                            He had a great fall and swung it real well, so it looks as if he'll get his shot. Ironically my son also played with Fulford on the Connie Mack team a few years back.

Comment

Ag's starting out with three south paws...

Comment

Originally posted by Dale Moser View Post
                                Gracias! Aren't you glad you won't be setting down this evening and pulling up the LaTech baseball stream.....hmmm?

Yes yes...thank you..

Comment

Working...
                                X