Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm starting to sweat the Senate race....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Texas Ted is going to Cruz into victory lane!

Comment

Another long line in early voting today everywhere. I guess we will find out soon if they were a majority Beto or Cruz voters! If you haven’t voted these mid terms are not the one to sit out.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
        Made my vote official today at the Town Hall - CRUZ

Take that all you lib name callers
        Typical liberal

Comment

Historic turnouts at the majority of polling places statewide.. the title of this thread is becoming all too real..

I'm absolutely concerned we are about to have a democratic senator.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Man View Post
            Typical liberal

I did it just for y'all

Comment

I did it just for y'all
              I applaud you for taking one for the Team!

Comment

Originally posted by Charles View Post
                I applaud you for taking one for the Team!
                I thought about taking a picture of the screen for proof, but saw the elderly attendant giving me the side eye. I got afraid of what I would have to do if she decided to take her cane across the back of my head.

Comment

I got to the library yesterday after work and waited in line for 30 minutes to vote. The line was the same length when I left as when I got there. No doubt, voter turn out is yuge this year. I would not be surprised if we see record turnout numbers for a mid-term election.

Comment

I am sweating this race big time. The thought of Beto winning makes me want to puke.

Consider if he loses. They have thrown more money and media at this race than anyone thought possible. The guy has raked in millions from across the country. He's on late night TV shows. He's being promoted by all kinds of celebrities. Beto signs are EVERYWHERE you look. Hopefully after all that, when he loses, these butt clowns will realize that Texas isn't the place for the brand of garbage that Beto represents.

Comment

Made my vote official today at the Town Hall - CRUZ

Take that all you lib name callers

Nice job!

Comment

It will be a glorious day when Beto loses. Too bad the libs can't get out of the way so we can find a good replacement for Cruz too. But that won't happen so we have to vote for the only guy we think can win against the liberal invaders.

Comment

I voted this morning. The official at the East Montgomery County courthouse did a very good job explaining what is happening with people messing up the straight ticket ballot. What the media is omitting is, when you mess up, there is a page that tells you your vote is about to change. Ill never trust anything ever again unless I see it with my own eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by C-dubyah View Post
                            It will be a glorious day when Beto loses. Too bad the libs can't get out of the way so we can find a good replacement for Cruz too. But that won't happen so we have to vote for the only guy we think can win against the liberal invaders.
                            yep. I try to explain this to all my libertarian friends but they don't get it

Comment

Wife and I voted today. Not Cruz’s biggest fan after some of his post election antics but he’s much better than the criminal Beto

Comment

its still too close for me.

Comment

Working...
                                X