Looking for a job!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looking for a job!

In the market for a new job. Have been a youth pastor for 15 years and the oil field job I had lined up won’t take me on due to bids that are not coming in. I am willing to do whatever it takes to make a living and move forward. Anyone have any advice, suggestions, or job openings?

Thank you

Kurt

Have a CDL?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Get on Centerpoint energy’s website. they’re always hiring for different positions.

Comment

First Baptist Church in Franklin might be looking for a youth pastor. I say might because they are looking for a pastor, too and I'm not sure if they want to fill that first. Look them up and give them a call.

Maybe the pastor job is what God wants for you and for us.

Comment

Bump for ya. Best of luck finding employment.

Comment

Nice name.

I have a contact for a funeral home needing somebody to do removals. Not for everyone though.

Comment

Originally posted by txwhitetail View Post
              Have a CDL?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              I don’t but can!!

Comment

Originally posted by kurt68 View Post
                Nice name.

I have a contact for a funeral home needing somebody to do removals. Not for everyone though.
                Hmmmmm wow! May not be what I am looking for right now but I will consider!

Comment

If you were in Bastrop I could line you up

Comment

Look at Trendsetter Engineering website in Tomball. Oilfield work.

Comment

Check out Brown & Root (they used to be KBR). They usually have openings in different trades and maybe even a lab position as well. They are the on-site contractor for the Shell Technology Center on HWY 6.

Comment

I agree look at Centerpoint energy. It’s hard to get in but they have helper or apprentice job openings fairly often.

Comment

Pipeline company, Ngl export, Energy transfer, american pipeline company, midstream Energy, natural gas pipelines, LNG, Largest midstream, ETP

Several open positions in different locations and fields. Excellent company to work for that is continuously growing.

Comment

Ttt 4 op

Comment

Working...
                            X