Anyone shot the new PSE NTN's?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone shot the new PSE NTN's?

I know bow shops are starting to get them.
    Called my bow guy yest and he told me that the EVO NTN is the best bow that PSE has ever made.
    I asked for comparison to the VXR and he said that he would pick the PSE over the Mathew's only bc the PSE is adjustable. He said that they are both very nice bows and he wouldn't hesitate to shoot either one of them.

John Dudley had a pretty good hand on this bow. I’m Definitely interested in shooting it!

Comment

I am getting ready to post reviews on YouTube about both bows. They are both equally as awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Csmith52779 View Post
        I am getting ready to post reviews on YouTube about both bows. They are both equally as awesome.
        What is your YT channel? I would love to watch them.

Comment

Infected outdoors we just posted the vxr 28 yesterday and elite Kure today. Poses will be tomorrow and sunday

Comment

I'm shooting a Hoyt RX4 now and love it. But by extreme fortune and incredible luck I was recently informed that I will be recieving a NTN and am beyond excited to shoot/hunt with it in 2 weeks! I'll let everyone know my thoughts on it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

What I heard was John Dudley only had about a month’s worth of input before the NTN was released. Basically an nxt with a few mods, nothing revolutionary. I would bet the next generation with Dudleys input will be more well thought out.

Comment

I'm looking to upgrade to a new PSE. Considering the Evolve, NXE, and now the NTN

Comment

Working...
                X