Mitt Romney

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pilar View Post
    He admitted yesterday that he new he would be ostracized and criticized on Capitol Hill, and even admitted he had voted against his voters wishes, his statement said “ at the end of the day he answered to his god”
    And as a Mormon he created his own god, they don't follow Christ but Joseph Smith who was today's equivalent of a crackhead on the street. He would stick his head in a mercury soaked hat for hours until he got a "new" revelation. lo

Comment

Originally posted by RattlesnakeDan View Post
      And as a Mormon he created his own god, they don't follow Christ but Joseph Smith who was today's equivalent of a crackhead on the street. He would stick his head in a mercury soaked hat for hours until he got a "new" revelation. lo
      Well his senatorial district is chock full of people who follow those beliefs, and are stanch republicans “ just saying “

Comment

Mitt Romney

Originally posted by pilar View Post
        Well his senatorial district is chock full of people who follow those beliefs, and are stanch republicans “ just saying “

His reason for re-establishing residency in Utah is plain as day.

He knew he could exploit the church for votes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by Wayspr View Post
          He's a POS. We didn't realize it but him losing to Obama in 2012 was intentional and planned. Directly led to Trump in '16. Trump 2020.

FIFY

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

SALT LAKE CITY, UT—Mitt Romney, incoming senator for Utah and follower of Joseph Smith, lectured the nation in an op-ed Tuesday on the need to reject morally flawed leaders.

Comment

Originally posted by ttaxidermy View Post
              So you actually think that this was a moral decision made by a real man with a spine and of principal?? SMH.
              That's not what I said - I think he's dumb for voting to impeach, but at least he did what he thought was right.

Comment

Originally posted by jer_james View Post
                That's not what I said - I think he's dumb for voting to impeach, but at least he did what he thought was right.
                The disconnect here is the word “right”. You think he did it out of some moral conviction, the rest of us think he did it out of self preservation to save his own neck.

Comment

The dang guy now all of a sudden has rock star status on all the MSM programs!! When he was running for president, he was a crook, cheat, a womanizer, and all the ..."ist" bad names they could think of... He sides with the DumboKrauts and that's all forgotten...

Comment

if he did what he thought was right we would have resigned a long time ago,,, claiming you "did" what you thought was right in politics means ,,

"i did what i thought was right in my,,, best interest!"

Comment

Pierre DeFacto

Comment

I predict he will switch parties and declare he is independent so he can run in 2024 with hopes if hurting the top in that election. He's getting paid.

Comment

Originally posted by Playa View Post
                          The disconnect here is the word “right”. You think he did it out of some moral conviction, the rest of us think he did it out of self preservation to save his own neck.
                          This absolutely ends his political career in my opinion. Dont see how that is preserving himself.

Comment

This absolutely ends his political career in my opinion. Dont see how that is preserving himself.
                            1. He set himself as a “moderate”.
                            1A. He can move out of Utah and run in a more liberal state (he’s done it before to get elected)
                            1B. He can run as an independent prez candidate

2. He set a screen to ward off any Ukraine investigation into him. At the heart of all of this is that Joe was a political foe. If Joe hadn’t been a prez candidate nobody would care wether or not Trump held foreign aid out for Ukraine. Joe is barely a viable candidate now and will close up shop by April. Mitt just put himself in that position.

For the record, it’s a valid question wether Trump would have cared about the corruption, except for it was a political opponent

Comment

Working...
                            X